Iwatobi Swim Club

A/N: WAHHHH IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED!! I'M SORRY!! To be honest I've been stressing about writing this chapter since I'm not sure how its going to go. We'll see how this works out. =3=

I stomped up the stairs to the schools roof with a scowl on my face. My encounter with Rin the previous night still has me in a foul mood. "Stupid Rin, stupid race. Who does he think he is anyway?" "Who does who think he is?" "AH!" I turned around to face a blond haired boy with magenta eyes. "Nagisa! Don't scare me like that," I exclaimed placing a hand where my heart is. 

Nagisa laughed, "Sorry, sorry (Y/N)-chan! I am curious to who you're talking about though." I sighed, "Rin. He has been bugging me lately." "Oh, we saw Rin-chan yesterday! He challenged Haru-chan to a race." "You were there yesterday? I was looking for you guys but I guess you left before I arrived." "You were? What did you need?" 

I pulled Makoto's phone out of my bag and showed Nagisa. "Makoto left his phone at my house so I figured I would give it back to him." Nagisa laughed, "Ah, I see! Makoto should be up on the roof. Let's meet up with him!" I nodded, "Okay!" 

Nagisa and I climbed the remainder of stairs and opened the door to the roof. The peppy teen grabbed my arm and dragged me over to Makoto. "Mako-chan," Nagisa yelled, waving his arms frantically. Makoto looked up from his lunch and smiled at the both of us. "Hey guys!" The both of us sat down beside Makoto and I pulled his phone from my bag.

"You left this at my house the other day." "Thank you! I was looking for this everywhere!" He grabbed the phone from me and stuffed it into his pocket. "I tried to return it to you at Samezuka but by the time I had gotten there you guys had already left." "(Y/N) had to deal with Rin-chan because of us," Nagisa said nudging Makoto and winking. 

I glared at him, "What does that mean Nagisa?" "Nothing!" I just rolled my eyes as he waved me off. I looked next to me to see Haru sitting down. Nagisa smiled at Haru, "Yay!~ Now we can start!" I tilted my head in confusion, "Start what?" "Don't you know (Y/N)-chan? We are starting a swimming club!" My eyes widened, "What?! I didn't know about this!" 

Makoto looked at me surprised, "You didn't? We stopped by your house to talk to Haru about it." "Really? I was probably up in my room then..." Nagisa held up a club application form in front of us. "I already picked up a form! Now we just need to decide which roles to assign everyone." "You move fast," Makoto said surprised. "It's important to get the ball rolling." I giggled, typical Nagisa.

"So we have three members as of right now. Mako-chan can be the captain-" "Wait what about Haru? After all he is the fastest swimmer." "This isn't about speed. Different people are better at different things." I nodded in agreement, however, I couldn't help but think how Haru would do as a captain. Hmm, I think he would do an okay job.....actually....nevermind. 

"Okay so Mako-chan can be the captain," Nagisa exclaimed. "And Haru-chan can be the vice-captain!" Haru looked at Nagisa with a blank look. "Don't just volunteer me." "Now, now, now! Vice-captain is just an empty title with no real responsibilities so don't worry about it." "We'll that's insulting to all the vice-captains in the world," I mumbled.

Nagisa started writing on the form, "I'll be the treasurer and (Y/N) can be our manager!" "Oh, um, I'd rather not join the swim club Nagisa." "What?! Why not?!" "I just...don't want to." Haru looked over at me with what looked like concern but I pushed that possibility away. "However, I'll spread the word of the club around so you can find more members." 

"Thanks (Y/N)," Makoto smiled at me. 

~

The next day after school I picked up my bag and headed towards the lockers to gather my things. The hall was filled with students rushing to their lockers so they could get home. As I was walking I noticed Nagisa running towards me. I smiled and waved at him but he didn't return either of my gestures.