Le Sequel

A/N: What everyone's been waiting for! I'm mixed about it, and I almost feels like it needs another sequel to be complete. But ah well. Hope everyone enjoys it!

     Genesis yawned and stretched, cracking his sore joints. He had gotten back from an exhasting mission in Wutai last night, and still had to work the following day. At least the pay as a First-Class SOLDIER was good. Otherwise, he would probably just stay at his apartment.

"Genesis." The auburn-haired man turned around to see who had called his name. He saw Sephiroth striding towards him at an almost alarming rate.

"Hello, Sephiroth. Does Lazard intend for me to break all the bones in my body, again?"

"No." The silverette chuckled, "You're free of Wutai torture today. I have something else to discuss with you."

"Yes?" Genesis responded sleepily.

"I think that you thought my punishment for losing the bet a week back was very funny." Sephiroth's usual blank expression turned into a menacing scowl.

"It wasn't funny, I will admit, rather, hilarious. I lost my voice the next day and I couldn't sleep on my sides for days." Genesis snickered, "Zack and Angeal also complained of similar side effects."

"Absolutely charming. Can you tell me what this is?" The general handed something over to the commander, which Genesis held up closer to his face for examination.

"Some kind of recorder, most likely for audio." Genesis handed it back to Sephiroth, "Why?"

"Do you know what is on it?" An unsettling smile spread across Sephiroth's features.

"Of course not."

"A recording of you reciting LOVELESS, in the shower." The general chuckled darkly.

"Should I be more concerned with the fact that you broke into my home or the fact that you recorded me while I was showering?" Genesis grimaced.

"You should really learn to keep your windows locked."

"And I'm supposed to be disgusted beyond the fact that you broke into my house, why?"

"Because with very little effort, I can hook this up to the speaker system and blast throughout the entire ShinRa building, and everyone may start thinking a little differently about your infatuation with that book of yours."

Genesis gave Sephiroth a nasty look, but then remembered that he didn't have much to fear, in fact, he had the upper hand.

"That reminds me, I wanted to show you this." Genesis fished his item of destruction out of his pocket.