An amused smile forms on his thin lips as he looks me over. "Oh Kendra, you know you're always welcome to join our little party. Kelsey wouldn't mind." He teases.

         I  shake my head and snicker. "No, I think I'll pass on that. Maybe tomorrow," I say stiffly.

         Aaron looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

        I push past him and slap him on the arm. "No, you moron." I roll my eyes at his foolishness and walk quickly back to my room to gather my clothes for a shower. Panic sets in once I notice the time and I quickly turn down the hall, rushing to the bathroom and have to catch myself from almost tripping over a shoe. Really! A shoe in the hallway. I reach for the bathroom door and pull myself in, slamming the door behind me. I lean into the shower and turn the hot water on. I smile at the thought of finally getting my shower and start tugging off my shirt, while fighting to get it over my head.  I just get it over my head and toss it on the floor when I hear the bathroom door open and I look over to see Aaron walking over in his little towel with a devlish grin on his face.

     "Thanks, babe. I had a rough night. This is going to feel incredible," He says gratefully . Then he drops his towel right in front of me and jumps into the shower water. My shower water, not his.

       I turn my eyes away and scramble for my shirt. "What the hell, Aaron! I need to get in there. I work in less than an hour. Get out. Now!" I grab my shirt, holding it over my breasts.

       "There's room for two. I never said you couldn't join." He pokes his head out of the shower and winks at me, biting his bottom lip. "I can help reach some tough spots for you." He grins while using my shower sponge to clean his body. His dirty body.

        "Shit! I don't have time for your crap. Enjoy." I reach into the shower and turn the water as hot as it goes, before turning and walking away, somewhat pleased when he yells out in pain.

Once back in my room, my mood goes to shit again as I quickly get dressed and throw my unwashed hair into a ponytail. I stare into the mirror at my one blue eye and one green eye and let out a huff. Everything about me today just looks out of place and messy. I throw on some deodorant and vanilla body spray in hopes that I'll at least smell clean and then make my way outside, down the old stairs and to my beat up Grand Prix I've had since my sixteenth birthday. I definitely need an upgrade.

      I make my way  to work and pull up to see my boyfriend Jason is waiting in the parking lot. Just perfect. I really don't want  him to see me looking or feeling this way . I look myself over  in the mirror once again as I push back a loose strand of hair and step out of my car.

      He looks so perfect. His dark blond hair is slicked back, making him look professional and smart. His blue eyes stare at me with lust as he reaches for my arm. "Hey, beautiful," he says smoothly, fixing the collar of his black shirt.

        "Jason. I look like crap. Please don't lie to make me feel better." I throw my ponytail over my shoulder and point at my hair. "Kelsey had one of her guys over last night and he was in the shower so I had to come looking like this. Not to mention they kept me up all hours of the night. I feel and look miserable."

        He grabs the back of my head and pulls my face close to his. The stubble on his chin scratches my face, causing me to squirm. He smiles against my lips. "You don't have to shower to look hot, baby. You know any guy would take you. Dirty or not. Just saying," he teases.

        "Ha! Aren't you just so humorous this morning."

         Jason puts his mouth against mine in a teasing manner. He kisses me softly,  running his long fingers through my hair. He always knows just what to do to make me feel better on days like these. It's almost enough to give me hope that i can make it through anything life throws at me. "You'll be fine. Trust me."