I am a werewolf enslaved to a frigging vampire!!!!

hey ppl its me!!! i just wanted to know if this storie is better than the las one i wrote... so ya, dont be afraid to comment or anything like that, its just to know if the stories goin good or not... 

anyway on with the new story!!!!

chapter 1

*edited* Finally...

saphiria's p.o.v

i sighed again as footsteps approached my cage, gasped and quickly walked away.' There goes another coward ' I thought sourly as I rose to my paws and sat on my haunches. Let me take a few minutes as to how I got here.

 It happened 10 summers ago when I was only 6 years old, I was only a pup, but compared to the other werewolves I was practically adult size. Having pitch black fur with blood red streaks was unusual for a wolf, so it kinda fit with me. Anyway both of my eyes were an ice blue colour, that was also unusual, most wolves were differen't shades of white, brown, black, and in some cases tan. There were also many wolves who had multiple colours, and like I said before, there was no wolf who was pitch black that had red markings. Sorry I'm going a bit off topic...

I was playing with my best friend Selene out in the front yard of the main pack house, which was a  mansion for all the pack members who weren't mated to live. It happened without warning as vampires surrounded the whole place and encircled Selene and I. It all happened as if it was going in slow motion when 5 vampires lunged at Selene ending her life quickly, and the remaining 5 had started to circle me and tease me. I was scared out of my mind that these beasts were going to kill me just like they did to Selene. I soon noticed the rest of the vampires breaking threw the mansion and killing everyone in sight, women and children were given no pity as they were ripped apart and strangled. As I watched the horror unfold, 2 of the vampires had lunged at my throat, trying to latch on by taking advantage of my stunned state. It was futile, a werewolf my size and speed regardless of my age was able to handle a few vampires. I quickly dodged to the left and whipped my back paw with just enough force to catch the vampire just about to lunge, full across the torso leaving him with four deep gashes and dead on the floor. The other four had been shocked I was even able to snap out of my horrified state, as they recovered two of them quickly pounced on my back while the other two were scratching the hell out of my sides.

I was able to shoved my body towards one vampire with sandy coloured hair into the nearest tree, while missing the attack of a blond haired one. I quickly shook the other too off and locked my jaws around the blond leech and violently shook my head from side to side, whacking a red head vampire in the process. Once I new the blond one was dead I dropped him on the floor and took a defencive stance facing the remaining three vampires. The red headed one that I whacked earlier lunged at my side temporarily knocking me off my feet, as soon as I was able to bite into his neck more and more vampires started to emerge from the vast sea of blood they had created.

I saw that they had set the house on fire and heard the cruel laughing and hooting of the vampires, cheering at what they had accomplished. I was so fixated on the aftermath of the destruction of my home that I didn't really didn't notice that all of them had some kinda tranquilizer gun that was designed to knock  werewolves out, but me being me (unnatural) I was probably able to withstand 4 of those damned shots. As each leech fired I was able to dodged and killed them off one by one until they got smarter and shot me all at the same time instead of waiting for me to stop. It was a bit harder to dodge them all but I managed to escape most of them, but what shocked me the most was that after 8 darts in me, I still managed to stay upright and keep my eyes open with a little support from a nearby tree and the adrenaline pumping in my veins. With all that happened I had forgotten about the sandy haired leech that I didn't kill when I had slammed my body into his against the tree, and because of that he took out a shiny gold pistol and shot me behind the ear with no hesitation. This one seemed to work faster then the other 8 because my vision was black and i was falling on the floor...

That's how I ended up here, even though they feed you well, and train you (somehow), the beatings they give are still pretty bad. Though they don't do it inside, they do it in a torture room that's passed my cage, down the hall and past a couple flights of stares that lead to an underground room, which I've only been there a couple of times when I was first brought here, In my blind rage I ended killing some humans that had worked here, and that was what made me stop fighting. Its kinda high class here so almost all the werewolves here are fit and surprisingly obedient. They don't mind being treated like a pet because they were treated worse when they were living on the outside, so it's better to just train here until you are healthy enough and strong enough to escape. The only reason why no one has done it now is because this month is special, this month is the month rich vampires come to the auction house and buy either wolves or humans to be there slaves. So the caretakers here, feed you more and you get extra training...

As to why no one has bought me, its a really simple matter really, its because I refuse to leave, to put it simple the guards are nice to me because I 'listen' to them. Also because I have an extremely short temper to people I don't know and don't care for, which are the vampires that guard the outside and around the perimeter of the territory. I forgot to mention that since that guards trust me, they put me in charge of the more aggressive werewolves, the ones who attack just because or are new here. I've dealt with alot of them as I coax them to behave properly and insist that in doing so they wont be beaten, which was all the time before they sent me in. At first there outraged that we could live like this but after some explaining as to why we do this they warily complied and once they passed their physical and training exercise, they are put up in an auction and sold to their new owners, and like always, do everything they can to get out alive and head to a refugee camp that is really a very large pack that also takes in humans, if they make it... 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ohk that is all for today!!! thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions then comment please!!!! thank you