Truth or Dare?

No good one shots story can go without a truth or dare story =D

Mark was sitting on the couch watching netflix, waiting for his friends to arrive for a small get-together. But he wasn't really watching the movie playing. Instead, he was looking at his friend Jack, who had come to visit America for a short time. Jack was watching to movie, eyes trained on the TV. Mark couldn't help but notice the sparkle dancing in his sky blue eyes. How he wished he could stare at them for hours. Mark had feelings for his Irish friend, but knew he could never tell him. It would ruin the friendship, because as far as he knew, Jack was straight.

~Knock Knock~ "Hey Mark open up, we got drinks." Mark hopped up from the couch as Jack watched him greet Bob and Wade. "I brought some cinnamon whisky, and bourbon and.." Bob was going on and on about all the different drinks he had brought. "Well come on in guys, come say hi to Jack!" "Hi guys." Jack said, approaching them excitedly. He grabbed the bottle of bourbon from Bob's hands and took a long drink. He drank big gulps of the alcohol and took it down from his mouth without flitching at the burning sensation as it ran down his throat. Mark, Bob, and Wade all started laughing as they watched the Irishman wipe his lips. "Let the drinking BEGIN!" Wade said, stealing the bottle from Jack's grasp.

~A short, alcohol filled hour later~ (I AM aware that Mark doesn't/can't drink alcohol. But for the sake of the story lets say he does!)

"What do we do know?" Bob said, trying to sound sober. "I know I know!" Wade shouted excitedly." Let's play.. TRUTH OR DARE!" The three other men agreed to this and they sat together in a circle. "Bob, I dare you to post 'Wade is so much better than Bob in every way.'" Wade slurred. Without hesitating, Bob grabbed his phone and drunkenly typed in the message. "Done, all my friends will know I don't mean it cause it's not true." Bob said matter-of-factly. "Ok.. Mark, I dare you... to kiss Jack!" Bob said. Jack turned to look at Mark, who was staring at him with wide eyes. Completely drunk, Jack grabbed Mark and kissed him passionately. Mark, startled at first, began moving his lips together with Jack's. Even through the drunken haze, he saw how right the kiss felt. They only broke apart seconds later for air, turning back to Bob and Wade, who were staring at the two. Turning back like nothing happened they continued the game.

~Later that night (Bob and Wade have left......)

"Jack I'm not letting you leave, you're clearly drunk." Mark told the stubborn Irishman. "I'm fine, I can walk back to my hotel just fine."  Jack said, crossing his arms. Then he let out a drunken hiccup, a blush rising on his cheeks. "Sure, how 'bout you just come in my room and lay down..." Mark said. Before Jack could argue, Mark picked him up bridal style and carried him to his room. "But Mark, this is your bed." Jack said, trying to sound mad. Mark chuckled as Jack snuggled into the blankets and started snoring softly. "Love you, Jackyboy~" Mark said, lightly kissing his head. Jack smiled in his sleep and whispered," Love you too Markimoo.~" Before falling back into a deep sleep.