Part 4...everything changes

Start from the beginning

Ok now she was worth it, but again I slipped her number through the crack, zipped up my pants and left.

*

I wonder what Anna’s daughter is going to look like, she knows what a player I am so wouldn’t let me see the picture of her daughter, but the Alpha said she had to bring me along seeing as I am the future Alpha and need to learn how to deal with the transformation of a wolf.

But, being the player I am, all I really wanted was to see if the daughter is as hot as her mom.

I honestly love the single life and I hope I don’t find my mate for another 20 years.

*

Finally I was here at the hotel, I got out the car and the wind blew right across my face and the most attractive scent filled my nostrils. It smelt life fresh mowed grass, lemon, and lavender, all my favorite smells.

‘Mate’

my wolf said in my head filled with joy, but I felt like a ball and chain had attached it’s self to my leg. Crap, you’ve got to be kidding me!

I walked right throw the door of Anna’s room and a girl walked right into me, she was going to fall right on her a$$, but I grabbed her by her waist and shocks ran through my body, and her scent filled my lungs again.

And just like that, I knew what I had to do, I knew that it’ll be hard, but I want to live out my single life a little bit longer.

I put an unemotional face when she looked up at me, God she was beautiful, her eyes were a striking grey-green and her lips looked really soft and kissable…

Wait stop! What the heck am I thinking?! She was still looking at me and I was praying that my face didn’t portray any weakness.

Time for the hard part, hopefully her mother would never find out or she’ll tell my dad. “Who are you, and what the hell do you want?”

‘What the hell are you doing?’

My wolf yelled at me.

‘Shut up.’ I said back and he did, but he also growled at me.

She back up from me with a scared look on her face and I instantly felt guilt wash over me, stupid mating.

“Um…Ah!” She screamed and fell to her knees. What the hell?

“Lilly!” Anna ran to her, so this is her daughter? “What’s wrong?” She asked and I could hear the panic in her voice.

“Pain…everywhere…ah!” pain? She was in pain?

Anna looked at me with shock in her eyes and then back to Lilly, “Sweet heart, I didn’t get a chance to tell you, but when you find your mate early, you’ll also transform early.”

So when you find your mate you’ll transform early? Crap that means Anna knows! Now how will I do this?

“James you have to help me get her to the woods.”

I looked at Anna then back to Lilly. Her face revealed all the pain she was feeling and I was starting to panic also. I bent down, picked her up and cradled her in my arms. God she felt so right in my arms.

“Which way? Door or window?” I asked, not knowing which would be better.

“Um…window. There’s less of a chance for someone to see us that way.”

I only nodded my head and made my way towards the window. Anna beat me to it, and left it open for me.

Once I was outside Anna led me to a clearing she had obviously prepared ahead of time for Lilly’s transformation, as it had a large blanket on the grass where I was suppose to set her down.