THE NEW MEMBER????

In the Fairy Tail Guild, all happenings are just the same as usual. Natsu fighting over with Gray, Cana always drinking wine, Mira always cooking and above all, girls always talking.

GRAY P.O.V.

"Hey Gramps, are there any announcements that you're going to declare?". I chuckled. And he stared me like a groundhog. Then everyone was laughing. I felt the feeling of being embarrassed.

"I'm just kidding, you know?". I added with a frightened face.

"Yes, I do have an announcement. There's this newbie who wanted to be a new member of Fairy Tail.", he declared.

"Then, who is it?"I asked.

" Is he or she brave enough to challenge me?" Natsu added with pride.

"So that's it. I'm done announcing. Erza!?" Master Makarov looked for the girl who had a scarlet hair.

"Erza?! Gramps is looking for you."I yelled. "Yes?! I'm coming."She answered with confusions.

ERZA P.O.V

I was called by Master Makarov. Then, I hurriedly went to him.

"Yes Master? What do you need from me?"I asked with confusions.

"I'm going to put you in charge here. Because I'm going to Hawaii for our thirty-one day meeting. Repeat after me: I promise to serve the new member of Fairy Tail and to serve my guild members."

"Am I really going to do that?"I asked with skittich mode.

"Fine. I promise to serve the new member of Fairy Tail and to serve my guild members."I did what I was told to do. After saying the promise, I felt embarrassed.

"The newbie will come tomorrow evening." He said with a smile.

I went to the ladies' group to talk about the newbie that wants to be a part of our team.

Everyone was talking about this "newbie" thingy. I was so irritated and went to my apartment. I was arrived. "Aaawww, I need a really big rest."

I started to close my eyes. But, I can't sleep. It's because of that newbie. I closed my eyes again. Then, when I woke up the time was still 5:45. I got up and equiped to a policewoman uniform. My self appeared on the mirror. But, I decided to unequip. Because I looked stiff. Then, I decided to equip a maid costume.

"Hey, it suits me perfectly."I chuckled.

I had my breakfast. But I felt lonely. After minutes, the owner(of the apartment), Madame Csickossinchi went directly to my apartment.

"Oi Erza, where's your pay for this month?She hooted.

I suddenly chanted, "NAKAGAMI ARMOR!" My sword appeared. "And what's with that?! Huh?!" She smiled with pride. I was definetly aggravated. I began to point her chin with my mighty sword. I unequiped my armor and changed to my maid costume. I gave her 10,000 jewels.

I headed to our guild house.

"I look like Virgo."I chuckled a little.

And at last, I arrived at Fairy Tail. After opening the door, everyone was actually staring at me. Then suddenly, they laughed at me like nothing ever happened.

"Hey!? What's funny." I shouted with embarrassment. "Oi Erza, what the heck are you wearing? Natsu giggled.

"Stop it Natsu, it's not funny."I added. "I'm just wearing a maid uniform for my mission."I murmured. "What mission?! Taking care of a baby?"he added. I was so scunnered. I was about to kick Natsu but, someone interrupted. He was wearing a black cloak with white stripes on it. He suddenly took off his cloak.

"Jellal-san? Jellal-san!" Wendy shouted with excitement. She suddenly hugged him. " Jellal-san, are you the newbie that Master Makarov said yesterday? She asked with a puzzled face. "Yes I am." My jaw suddenly dropped when I exactly heard that he was the newbie after all. I thought he was only here to visit and say something like "there's an incoming bla, bla, bla. He walked towards me.

"Erza close your mouth. Maybe an insect will enter your mouth." He said in concern. "Oh, hi there Jellal. Thanks for telling me." I answered with a blush like a red tomato.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

I thought he was going to Natsu's group. But then, he suddenly went in front of me."Erza, there's somethi--". But I suddenly cutted and stood and went to the lake and sat on the soft, green grasses. I felt the warm air, I heard the birds tweeting. It felt relaxing. Then, someone came and pecked my shoulders. When I shooked my head, I saw Jellal and sat beside to me. "Jellal, are you really the newbie here in Fairy Tail?"I asked with a shaking voice. "Yes, I really am. You wouldn't believe? I'll show you my crest." He answered directly. I saw his crest. His crest was definitely on his hips." He added. Oh my God, he really is the newbie here in Fairy Tail. "Where did you get your crest?" I asked. "The first cause is: I was here a few months ago. I told Master Makarov that I will join Fairy Tail. Because, in your team, all your strategies, all your members are really perfect for battle. Second: So that I can be with you everytime. Like 24/7." He added. I felt a blush on my face after hearing his second cause.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thatnwas it guyzz, chapter one. I hope you enjoyed the story that I made just for you people. Honestly, this is my first time to make a story in this app. After this story, maybe I will make another one, and I'm going to give the highlight to the loveteam MIRAXUS.

Anyways, if you want me to add something, just put a comment.

And don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and to LIKE my first ever story. And also, I'm so sorry for making this cahpter short. I ran out of ideas and I am also excited for the next chapter. ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Bye nowwwwww...... hehehehehehe...... Love ya guyzzzz see ya. Mwaah, mwaah, mwaah. Bye nowwwwww. (Inspired by Fairy Tail and also to the loveteams: Jerza, Nalu, Miraxus, and Gruvia.