BLUSHING?

ERZA P.O.V

When I heard about what Jellal said about his two causes or we can say it reasons, I was blushing like a cherry.

"Erza, are you really blushing?" He asked with a smile. "No I'm not!" I lied. "You are." He added. "Is it because of what I said earlier?" He questioned. "No, it's not that. It's always hot here outside." Oh my god! I lied again. I thought to myself. "You're cute when you get mad." He whispered. "Shut up." I added with a blush again. Just like my scarlet hair. "Did you really mean that? I questioned. Oh! Why did I even ask that. I screamed in my mind.

"Yes, I really mean it." He directly answered. Gosh, Jellal really mean it. Stop it Erza. Stop thinking that you fell in love with him again. Well, I do really love him. Stop!!!!!! I thought to my self again. "Oh, it's already 5:44." I started to ran. He also ran and he suddenly grabbed my hand. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked and gave me a very suspicious look. "I'm going to go to the grocery store to buy a fresh milk for my cat. Because I forgot that she all ran out of milk." I murmured with a blushy face."You have a cat?" He asked. "Yeah, I do have a cat." I replied. "I'll go with you." He added with a smile. "Y-Yeah s-sure." I added with a shaky voice.

AT THE GROCERY STORE

ERZA P.O.V

"1, 500 jewels ma'am sir." The cashier said and she gave us a very sweet smile. "Here." I gave the payment. "No. I'll pay for that Erza." He said while holding my hand to stop me from paying the fresh milk. "O-Oh okay." I replied. Why did he pay the payment for the fresh milk. Does he really love me? There you go again Erza. I said stop thinking of him like that. I thought to myself.

"J-Jellal?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said. "Ummm, why did you pay the fresh milk?" I questioned. He was silent for about two seconds. I saw him blushing, but I ignored it and continued to stare at his eyes. "To make it up to you." He forenamed. Then, I blushed like my scarlet hair again. "So, where's your next destination?" He catechized. "Next destination? To my apartment." I replied directly without blushing. "Oh. Can I stay at your place? Just for tonight." He said. "W-Well, sure. Why not? Fine by me. No problem." I catechized. He isn't a harsh person to talk to. Why do I feel comfortable now when I am with him? "Uhhh Erza, are you okay? He asked.

"Ummm, yeah I'm alright." I responsed. "Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I am." I replied with irritation.

He carried me like a bride while heading to my apartment. "Jellal put me down!" I hooted while slapping his forearm. "He ignored me and continued carrying me. "Jellal I said put me down." I hooted again. I told him many times but he didn't listen to me. I was like a spirit that thought he or she was still alive. But he didn't listen or just like a wind that is being ignored.

JELLAL P.O.V

At last we had arrived. I put Erza down. She was so mad at me. "Jellal, why the heck did you do that?" She asked and gave me an angry face. "Trying make it up to you again." He directly responsed. "Speaking of the word 'here', where should I sleep Erza?" He added with a sweet smile. She was just smiling at me. "Erza?" I questioned while waving my hands close to her eyes up and down. "Y-Yeah?" She said with a confused face. "I said, where should I sleep?" I added and I gave her a smile again. "Ummm, I should sleep on the couch and you sleep at my bed." She replied while scratching her head.

"No Erza, I will be the one to sleep on the couch." I said while holding her hand. I saw her again blushing. Maybe its because I'm holding her hand, I think?

"W-Well, okay." She replied with a very shaky voice.

ERZA P.O.V

I gave Jellal a fluffy pillow that has a yellow and green stripes and a matching blanket.

I was going to walk away but he suddenly wrapped his fingers tightly over mine. "Thanks Erza for letting me stay tonight. I really owe you." He said with a smile. I smiled him back.

"Good night Erza." He bruited.

"Good night Jellal." I whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was it guyzz or readers or whatever the second chapter. I hope you'll enjoyed. I'm also sorry again about the word 'added'. Because it always keeps repeating. So next time, I'll try to make my story not redundant.

Don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

LIKE

lav you all guyzzzz. Mwaah, mwaah. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺