CHAPTER TEN: THE FLASHBACK OF LISANNA'S DEATH

Hey guys, it's me @rainzz2 for more Jerza fanfiction. Anyway here's chapter ten.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIRA P.O.V

I was at Hirtdy Restaurant waiting for Erza. It was already 8:32. I kept on waiting but, I decided to go the guild. I already arrived. I kept on looking for her but no one can tell where did she go. Really Erza? You didn't go to the restaurant. Why did you do that? You think that I am the worst matchmaker? No, I'm not. Just wait and see. I went to her apartment and saw her. I went inside her apartment.

*TUCK* *TUCK* *TUCK*. I knocked the door.

"Yeah coming." Jellal said.

The door suddenly opened and I saw Jellal.

"Is Erza here?" I asked.

"Yeah she is here." Jellal responsed.

ERZA P.O.V

Shit, Mira is here. I said in my mind. Just act normally Erza. Just act that you didn't receive the letter. I said in my mind again.

"Oh what brings you here Mira?" I said with a fake smile.

"Didn't you receive any letter?" She asked in a low tone.

"Oh, umm letter? No!" I lied.

"But, I taped it on your doorknob." She said while staring at my red eyes.

"No!" I said while looking at Jellal.

"I haven't seen also too." Jellal added with a dummy smile.

MIRA P.O.V

I know what you're doing Erza, Jellal. But, I'll forgive you this time. I said in my mind with a feeling.

"Anyway, I'll just go." I said while pointing something.

JELLAL P.O.V

Mira went home and closed the door fast.

"Phew, that was close." Erza said while holding her hair.

"Yeah, it was really, really close. Thank God." I said while hoing to sit on the couch.

"So, do you want to go an S-Class mission?" I asked.

"Sure I want to go." Erza said with instigation.

We headed to the guild and wemt to the second floor to look for a S-Class mission.

"Hey about this one." Jellal said while pointing the request.

"How much is their pay?" She asked while looking for another mission.

"Their pay is for three million jewels." I said.

Her eyes suddenly widened and get the paper to look.

"Hey, isn't this place where Lisanna, Elfman, and Mira's place when they went to a mission and Lisanna died because Elfman didn't control his power." She said.

"Wait, Lisanna died?" I asked while staring at Erza.

"Yeah, you didn't know about it?" She asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They went to this place to accomplish the request." I said with a flashback.

(FLASHBACK):

"Hey Elf-nii-chan, Mira! Where are you going?" Lisanna asked.

"We are going to a mission."Mira said.

"Can I go please." She pleaded with a puppy eyes.

"Hey, you can't go. You are still young." Natsu said while crossing his arms.

"Hey, we are family remember?" Lisanna said.

"Ugghh." Natsu said with a pinkish-red face just like a red rose.

"Yeah sure you can come with us. But be careful." Elfman said while giving Lisanna a warning.

(AFTER A WHILE):

"We're here I think." Mira said.

"Maybe I can help." Lisanna said while smiling like a little kid.

"Maybe you can locate the place with this map Lisanna." Elfman said while handling over the map.

"Thank you Big brother." Lisanna replied.

"So are we here now?" Mira questioned.

"Yes we are." Lisanna said while staring at the map.

"Big brother! There's a monster coming right us." Lisanna shouted.

"TRANSFORM!" Elfman chanted.

"Lisanna get away! Maybe you'll get hurt!" Mira forwarned.

ERZA: They kept on fighting and fighting. But, the monster didn't give up. Elfman transformed into a monster in a full way.

"That's it Big brother!" Lisanna yelled.

"ROAR!!!" The monster shouted with vibration on the ground.

"Elfman? Elfman!" Mira said in a high tone.

"Mira-san, maybe I can do it." Lisanna requested.

"Big brother? It is me Lisanna your little sister. Come Big brother, let's go home." Lisanna talked to the monster.

"Stay away Lisanna!" Mira screamed.

ERZA: The monster suddenly throw Lisanna far away from them.

"Lisanna! Lisanna!" Mira yelled.

ERZA: Elfman went back to normal and didn't know what exactly happened and got dizzy.

"Where's Lisanna?" Elfman asked while lying on the ground.

"You threw Lisanna far away from here." Mira said sadly.

ERZA: They hurriedly searched Lisanna. Then, they found her.

"Lisanna wake up. Wake up Lisanna please!!" Elfman yelled shaking Lisanna and tears began to fell on his cheeks towards Lisanna's right hand.

ERZA: After a while, they buried her.

"I'm so sorry little sister. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I hope thet you'll forgive me." Elfman assorted with tears falling apropos the ground.

(DONE FLASHBACK):

ERZA P.O.V

"How sad. Maybe we shouldn't go to that place." Jellal said while giving a sad smile.

"Yeah, I think we shouldn't." I said while nodding.

"I guess there's no perfect S-Class mission for us this week."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know. I made the story more complicated. Hey, I know that Lisanna didn't really died. But, I saw an episode that Elfman killed Lisanna when they took a mission. I think that episode was episode twenty above. So, I came up with an idea that there is an S-Class mission that where Lisanna died. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, sorry for the late update. In our country, we are having a Holy Week. And I am so busy for our choir for the meeting of Mary and Jesus and we will present it on Saturday so really rushing.

Anyway, don't forget to like, comment and vote guys. See you in the next update.

BYE.......