1

Rowan's POV

"Rowan get up you're going to be late for your first day!" Dad yelled from downstairs.

I groaned and looked at the time. '7:05'.

"Ryan get up. You're going to be late!"

His door squeaked open.

Ryan and I approached the bathroom at the same time.

"Ladies first." He said running his hand through his messy brown hair.

I flashed a smile at him then stepped into the bathroom.

I started by brushing my teeth then washing my face. After I brushed out my hair I opened the door and let Ryan in.

Ryan and I have a good relationship unlike those brothers and sisters who cannot get along what so ever. I mean I hang out with him and his friends even though they are a year older than me, but 2 of my guy friends are apart of that group to. They're in the same grade as me.

I'm more than friends with one of them.

After I got dressed I finished my usual routine.

It was already 7:45 once I slipped on my shoes.

I took a glimpse at myself in the mirror.

There was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I said grabbing my bag.

"Want a ride?" Ryan said poking his head out from behind my door.

"Uh, yeah." I said grabbing my bag.

We both walked down stairs with our bags trying to avoid our parents trying to take a 'first day of school picture'.

"Hey where you guys going with out a first day picture?" Mom said excited for a picture of us.

-

Ryan parked the car in the school parking lot. We walked into the school being greeted by all of our friends we know. Let's just say we were kind of 'popular'. Scratch that. I think we should go with well known. There we go.

We went to the front office to get our schedules.

"Name?" The front lady said sweetly.

"Rowan Collins." I replied with a smile.

She handed me a paper and I stepped aside and waited for Ryan to get his paper.

Ryan received his paper and walked over to me and gestured for me to walk with him.

We finally reached our group.

Ryan and the group greeted each other.

"Hey." Josh said hugging my side and kissing my cheek.

Josh and I have been together for about a year now.

"Hey Rowan." Tyler waved at me.

Josh and Tyler were both in my grade.

"So what's your schedule?" Josh said putting an arm around me.

I handed him my schedule that had a few unknown names to me that were Mr. Irwin, Mr. Hemmings, and Mr. Hood.

"Who is Mr. Hood and why do you have him for 2 periods?" Josh said confused.

"Uh for fourth period I have him for Social Studies and for sixth period I am his teacher assistant and to answer that, I don't know it's just an elective." I said.