Chapter II

But one day people on the news were talking about verses in the book of revelation are being fulfilled. I didn't believe so and my parents had very strict conversations but I ignored them.  One day it was like a dream I was in a room with a throne in front of me and the holy being was sitting in the seat. That being started talking about faith and I knew then it was God. And  he told me depart from me I know you not. I woke up and found myself crying.Then............

I saw the sky open and the heavens shone brightly on earth.
Then a voice said praise God the alpha and omega beginning and end. And I didn't even want to say it but some how I did. Then I saw some seats with some weird creatures on them. And they parsed God. Then u saw seven angels eating on the outside of heaven. After that I saw a sea of glass and all the dead people who believed in this God rose up. And then people who were alive rose. I cried when I saw mom, dad, drake, and some of the people I bullied from school rise. I didn't know what to do so I cried out cursing God's name. I remembered God's words saying depart from you I know you not and I started crying more and cursing his name more. Then I remembered this bible verse talking about plagues and ny heart dropped at that remembrance. A 16 year old burning and not dying. Then I saw a beast and he scared me and God was defeating him. I also heard God saying " Angels poor down your wrath on this earth for I realised my seals and they still don't obey!!"