Harry - Cold

Harry's POV:

I wake up to darkness. I turn over and look at the bright red numbers on my alarm clock. It's 3:12 AM and I feel terrible. I'm so congested that it's becoming hard to breathe, I'm freezing and there is dull ache in my left ear. I turn back over so that I'm lying on my left side hoping that the pressure of me lying this way will lessen the growing pain in my ear. I pull the duvet all the way over my head to stop the chills and let out a shaky breath.

Suddenly I feel the urge to sneeze but I try my best to supress it. I really don't want one of my explosive sneezes to wake up Louis. I hold my breath and wait for the feeling to pass. But the tickle in my nose only grows stronger and I can no longer hold back the sneeze.

"AHHH-CHOOO" I sneeze into my pillow hoping to stifle the sound. I'm sure it still sounded like a pained cry though. I groan. That sneeze shook my whole body.

"Babe, are you alright?" Louis asks sleepily.

"No" I say quietly and curl up into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut to keep from crying.

I feel the duvet being pulled off me and hear Louis' voice.

"Baby, open your eyes" he says moving the loose strands of hair covering my face. I open my eyes and see my boyfriend looking down at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" he asks continuing to run his fingers through my hair, he knows that always makes me feel better.

"E-Everything, my nose is stuffy, my ear hurts, and I-I'm really cold" I say shivering. Louis puts his hand on my forehead and his expression somehow becomes even more worried.

"Aw, love you're burning up. You must feel like absolute shit. I'll go get you some medicine and a few more blankets" and with that he kisses me on the forehead and walks out of the room.

A few minutes later he returns and hands me two pills and a glass of water.

"One will help bring your fever down and the other should help with your ear ache" Louis says turning around to grab the blanket he must have placed on the dresser when he walked in. He wraps a blanket around me until I'm in what can only be described as a blanket cocoon.

"I could only find one blanket but it's a big one" he says sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Do you need anything else" he asks.

"Just wanna cuddle" I say trying really hard to keep my eyes open. He gets into bed behind me and wraps his arms around me, as tightly as he can.

"Thanks. Lou" I say. Louis snuggles up into the crook of my neck and I feel him place a quick kiss there.

"Anything for you, Hazza" is the last thing I hear before I drift off into an uneasy sleep.

...

I'm going to do a part two. I'll post it soon!!! :) Xxx