A really sweet, mouthwatering piece of candy. The kind that makes you wonder when the last time was that you had candy. Even that candy was nowhere close to being as ... generous and tempting as the one you were looking at right now.

"Uh..." She forced herself to look up at his face, instead of staring at his manhood in all its raw glory. "Okay." She swallowed.

He put the towel back around his waist. "She should be in the elevator by now. Hurry up," he said.

She put the trash bag back into the bin. She ran into the bedroom, then shut the door before quickly stripping down to her panties. Where should she hide her room attendant uniform? If she was going to pretend she just slept with a guest of the hotel — and possibly the son of the man who owned it — it would not be in her best interest for his fiancée to know she worked at that same hotel. She shrugged, and stuffed her uniform and bra under the duvet before getting under it.

The man knocked before opening the bedroom door wide, looking at her to see if she was holding up her end of the deal. She kept the duvet over her chest, positioning an arm above her head in one languid motion.

She resisted the urge to wink at him. This was going to be fun, she thought as she closed her eyes. Or very, very weird.

The doorbell rang.

"Hello, sweetie."

Paige Mansfield's eyes swept up and down Kellan appreciatively, taking in his long, hard torso and bare legs. "It's been a long time," she added, in her impeccable English accent. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Despite having just gotten off a twelve-hour flight from London, she looked as fresh as a daisy. Her perfect skin glowed, and her off-white suit was unwrinkled and bright, a creamy contrast against her dark complexion.

"Hello, Paige," he said, smiling warmly, although uneasily. "You didn't say you were coming."

She stepped into the suite and hooked her fingers over the back of his neck. She pulled his head down and kissed his cheek. "Do I need permission to visit my fiancé?" she said.

"A little heads-up would have been nice."

"I suppose I must be disturbing you. Busy, are we?" Without waiting for a reply, she sauntered in and glanced around.

"You could say that."

She crossed the room and sat down on a sofa. "Relax, Kellan. I'm not going to make a scene." She threw a casual glance towards the bedroom. "Your friend seems to be having a nice nap, so let's not disturb her."

"That's very considerate of you."

"I'm nothing if not considerate."

"Do you mind if I put on a shirt?"

A playful smile crossed her lips. "I do, actually." Her eyes flickered up and down his naked torso. "But get dressed, if you must."

"Thank you."