More and more people continued on entering the bus. The little squirrel just closed his eyes and prayed that the bus could go on faster. After a while though there were a lot of people in the bus, the chibi didn't feel any bump or push from the other commuters. Instead, he could feel warm breathing against his face and a sweet scent like strawberries. He was hugging his bag against his chest. He could feel something brushed against his arms. He slowly opened his eyes. As he did so, he came in contact with a pair of dark brown orbs looking at him intently. He then realized that their current position.

Yamada had pinned the squirrel against the pole to protect him from being bumped and pushed. The older boy's arms were either sides of Chinen. Their faces were just a few centimeters apart. The chibi could see closely how handsome Yamada was. He wanted to divert his eyes from drowning in Yamada's dark orbs but ended up looking on the older boy's attractive lips. He swallowed hard and bit his lower lips from trembling. He could feel his face burning and his heart beats faster. He tightened his hold onto his bag to relieve his stress. His hands were all sweaty and his knees would anytime give way. He could almost taste those lips. Again, he closed his eyes.

"Oi, Chibi! What are you waiting for?" the chubby cheeked boy called out that snapped the shorter boy back to reality.

The little squirrel realized that they were already at their stop. The chubby cheeked boy was half way in getting off the bus. He immediately followed suit. He whacked his head for thinking too much but somewhat feeling disappointed.

~***~

The bell rang for break time. Daiki entered the classroom and greeted the chibi who smiled at him. Everyone were chatting and laughing. Yuto, Keito and Yamada were having their own conversation. Yamada would steal side glances to the chibi remembering their way to school that morning. They were all busy with their own businesses when the door suddenly burst open.

Everyone drew their attention towards the door. A slightly tall girl with long black hair, fair skin, brown colored eyes and wearing casual clothes stands by the door. She had her hands on her waist as she scanned the room in search of someone. A smile formed on her face when she laid her eyes on her target. She all bouncily approached a particular group of boys at the far corner of the room. She chuckled on the shock expression the boy had on his face seeing her. She stopped in front of the boy with a wide grin.

"RYOSUKE!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" she almost tackled the chubby cheeked boy on his seat.

"Eh?! W-what are you doing here?" the brown haired boy stammered not completely snapped out of his shock.

"Do I really need a reason to visit you? Or you do not want me here?" the girl pouted as she looked at the chubby cheeked boy.

"No. That's not it. It's just that... at least you should had called." The chubby cheeked boy said gently.

"Mou~ Ryosuke, how could that be a surprise if I let you know?" the girl reasoned out.

"Fine. You really surprised me as hell." He said softly with a light chuckle.

"I told Yuyan though." The girl said.

"Is that so?" Yamada trailed off as he saw his cousin passed by their classroom with a big grin on his face.

'I will kill you.' Yamada mouthed to the brunette who just laughed and walked away.

"Oh hi Yuto, Keito. You've grown. How do you do?" the girl now acknowledged Yuto and Keito.

"Hi. Long time no see. We're great how about you?" Yuto greeted her with a smile.

"I'm fine. Ooohh... Did you grew taller again?" she teased Yuto.