Imagine 2 (Singing in front of Michael Jackson)

You are the new back up singer of Michael Jackson. And he is rehearsing for his world tour "Dangerous"

It was the planning day or the day where they are planning for the tour. Since you're new,old dancers and singers of Michael were talking to you and hanging out with you. You find it sweet and you think you've found your second family. Michael was your idol since you were young. So its a big dream came true just what happened. To be working with Michael.

"OKAY! Dancers? Singers? Michael is going to choose who's always going to be with him on the stage"the director said "So get on the stage,Michael is going to watch you. Give your best shot and hope that Michael will choose you"

You were nervous for what the director said. Meaning to say is YOU'RE GOING TO PERFORM SOLO IN FRONT OF MICHAEL!

The audition before,yes,Michael should be there but sadly Michael didn't came because of his illness. But now here it is. He's going to watch you Y/N! Give your best shot!

First it was the dancers. He chose 3 new dancers and 2 old dancers of him to be with him. And now,holy grail. It's your line!

We stood up in front and I was second to the last. My co-singers were really amazing! You were sure,Michael can't choose you but atleast try. While others were singing,you can see that Michael is not satisfied. He's wearing a hat,glasses and just chewing gums. You can see,he's not that impress. You were scared because you believe that others are great but still he's not impressed! What about you? You're just new and young and fresh! You don't know Michael a lot and you don't know what to do! You will think to yourself maybe if I sang he will say "how did this girl pass the audition?" something like that. Yeah,you're scaring yourself. Haha! The girl before you is already singing and you were in panic. Your heartbeat beats triple times! You were nervous! But what you tell yourself is "just be yourself and give your best shot"

After the girl sang I can still see Michael is not impressed

Hay! God,please help me.

You stand forward and hold the make. Shit! Everybody's looking at you! Even Michael is focused on yah! Tantrums girl! Tantrums!

You looked down and took a deep breath. You closed your eyes

"Looking out"you sang with all your heart "Into the night time" You sang one of your favorite songs of Michael. "The city winks in sleepless eye"

You look at Michael. He stopped chewing bubblegum!

"Hear her voice,shake my window. Sweet seducing sighs" You smiled at Michael

"Get me out,into the night time. Four walls won't hold me tonight" You saw Michael nodding. Looks like he likes what he is watching and hearing.

"If this town is just an apple. Then let me take a bite"

"Okay Stop Stop"you were shocked when Michael hold the mic in front of him and stopped you. You were thinking maybe he hated your voice and he stopped you! He doesn't do that to others but only you!

You stopped singing and look at Michael

"What's your name?"

Oh shit,He's sweet voice.

"Umm Y/N"you answered nervously

"Okay Y/N Can you sing I just can't stop loving you? The Girl Part?" he asked

"Yeah sure"you answered. Why would he ask me to sing that? you asked yourself.

But here it is,you're going to sing.
"I hear your voice now,you are my choice now. The love you bring"

You saw him talking to someone and nodding. "Heaven's in my heart at your call I hear harps and angels sing. Y-"

"Y/N?"

Oh what now?! You stopped singing because Michael called you.

"Are you new here?"he asked

"Yes,sir"you answered

He smiled "No Sir's. Call me Michael"

Aww! He's so cute! The smile,the voice damnit! fangirling mode on.

"Yes Michael"you answered

"How old are you?"he asked

"Y/A (Your Age)"

He nodded again. "Okay,Thank you Y/N. And the last one. Please"

I back up and the girl next to me stand forward. When she was singin' Michael is just watching chewing gum. He's doing what he is doing to others.

After that. We're in the backstage and I was talking to some of my co-back up singers and they were really kind. I love it.

"Okay guys!"the director caught our attention. He's with our talent director.

"Michael chose is back up on stage"the director said. The talent director called the 5 dancers that will be on Michael.

"And in singers. Kevin? You will be on Michael's I'll be there"

Kevin is Michael's back up singer since last year. Maybe its a big break for him to have a real duet wit Michael.

"Floyd will be with Michael in Jam"

Ooh! Floyd's going to rap.

"Oliver,will be on Black or White"

Oliver's going to rap too! That's nice.

"And Y/N?"

Oh shit! He called you!

"Yes?"you asked

"Michael loved your voice A LOT"

A LOT? DID HE JUST SAID A LOT? HE LOVED MY VOICE A LOT!?

"really?"you asked

"Yes,and that makes you his duet in I Just Can't Stop Loving You"he said and smile

You were so shocked that you buried your face in your palm and you other friends were cheering for you!

"Congratz!"
"Wow! Big break there young child!"
They were cheering.

Now you know. Why he acted differently to others from you. Why he stopped chewing his gum. Why he's nodding. Why he's smiling. Why he asked you too sing I Just Can't Stop Loving You. It is because you just became his duet in his concerts! And that is because you impressed him.

Hi to my idols Michael--Jackson and ScarletRed93 :)