Prologue - King Atticus: The Modern King

Atticus

"Noooo!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before my face hit the floor. I groaned in pain as I fixed myself up, massaging my nose from the impact.

As soon as I composed myself, my eyes wandered the place Doloria had sent me to and my eyes widened in surprise and confusion. This place didn't look like a place in my kingdom nor Friscus. The window was much smaller, the bed was a lot more tinier than my gold one and the carpet wasn't red but it was rather orange.

There was a big black rectangular glass board mounted on the wall and beside it were tall boxes that looked suspiciously evil. I had never seen these things before and it alarmed me. I was pretty sure this room was where all Doloria did her witchcrafts.

I made my way to the window and stared outside. 'Goodness gracious!'  I thought to myself as different kinds and colors of carriage-like vehicles with no horses travelled faster than my stallion, Levi. "Where in the world am I?" I found myself asking.

I heard the door creaked open and I immediately turned towards the door as I pulled my sword from its scabbard.

"What the fuck?! Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my apartment?!" A young man with hair as orange as the setting sun screamed as he backed off, skillfully dodging my sword.

I didn't respond but rather wondered why he was wearing strange garments. In my kingdom commoners usually wore layers of clothing revealing little to no skin, very different from what this boy was wearing. Covering his pale white torso was a sleeveless black shirt with its arm holes almost reaching the hem and instead of a skirt, he was wearing a garment shaped like of a man's pair of legs.

"How dare you raise your voice at me, you worthless peasant!" I exclaimed and the imbecile rolled his eyes, earning a gasp from me. "You are not allowed to look at me that way. Don't you know who I am? I am King Atticus IV of the kingdom of Amethyst!"

For the second time, the redheaded boy rolled his eyes, "And I am King Crimson of the kingdom I fucking don't care!" He hissed and bravely pushed my sword down. "Get out of my house you fucking lunatic!"

"Lunatic?!" I gasped and glared at the boy. "No one dares to insult me. GUARDS! GUARDS!"

"The fuck are you talkin' about?!" He backed off and stared at me in disgust. "I'm gonna call the cops, you stay there."

'What are cops?'

"Who are you to throw orders at me?! Are you trying to send yourself to dungeon?"

"Dungeon?" He raised his brow and crossed his arms. "What kind of kinky cosplay shit is this? Mister, you need to get your fucking brain checked.

I shook my head and smirked at him. "Once my knights came, you're gonna regret this."

------
A/N

Unedited

So what do you think? :) :)