Puppy Love

Taeyeon's POV

It was the second half of our world tour. We had traveled all around the word and we were starting off the second half of the tour in LA.

Our manager oppa had told us to get a couple days of rest before we begin. I was really thankful because this means I would get to spend time with Jessica.

I've had feelings for her ever since we started promoting Gee. It was love at first sight in a way since the colour of hair really attracted me. Taengsic. I like our couple name.

You see, because there's nine of us it takes a while for everyone to get to know everyone. So far I'm pretty tight with Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Jessica. I have yet to know Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona.

I try really hard to hide my feelings for Jessica because I'm positive she doesn't feel the same way as I do about her. That doesn't stop me from texting to see if she's okay after a rough concert or comforting her when she's crying because even though she puts up such a strong wall around her heart, she's actually really fragile and emotional under all that. Ice princess or not, she just doesn't have an easy time expressing herself.

Me on the other hand, well... They don't call me Kid Leader for nothing you know. I like to crack jokes which I think are really funny but none of the other members seem to think so which is confusing because who doesn't appreciate pun jokes?

We were all in our dorms and it was around 11:00pm. Yuri was cuddling with Yoona on the couch. They actually make such a cute couple. YoonYul as the fans called them. The way Yuri smiles when she sees Yoona is just so heart warming. I'm pretty sure they're only best friends though, Yuri's been talking about and gushing for Luhan of Exo. Not entirely sure how they'll turn out considering he's still a rookie...  Yoona's adorable too with her natural good looks and her deer like eyes. Maybe I'll make an effort to know her better.

"YAH ahjumma, can you move? You're blocking the TV"

I turned around to see an irritated sooyoung lying on the couch stuffing her face with potato chips. Aish... Honestly, all she does is eat and sleep and she NEVER gains a pound.

"Where's the rest of the team?" I asked Sooyoung

"Hyo's taking Sunny and Seo out for some extra dance practice and Fany's out with Sica" She replied, "Now, if you don't move I'm actually gonna throw this chip bag at you"

My heart sank. I don't know why but it did. It was suddenly really difficult for me to breathe... Tiffany took Jessica out? Why? What are they doing?

*pik* I felt something hit my head. It was a half bitten potato chip. I turned to see Sooyoung glaring at me. Right, gotta move.

I sulked back to my room. Honestly these days I don't even know what I feel or HOW I feel. Jessica's a beauty for sure but she doesn't exactly return my feelings and deep down I'm aware. However, I just can't stop... I see the way she looks at Donghae and Taecyeon and I know she finds him really attractive. I mean, who doesn't? They're gorgeous.

Just then, I heard the door open and Jessica walked in. I was taken back by how gorgeous she looked today. Or Everyday rather.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"Wasssup" she said half heatedly, "do you remember where Tiffany left her phone? She can't seem to find it"

Oh. There was that heart sinking feeling again.

"Um no. I can help you look for it though."

"Naw that's fine, I'll look for it myself"

She was turning to leave the room when I called out to her,

"Hey um... do you wanna maybe watch a movie tomorrow or something? I heard that new super man movie was pretty good"

"Uh sure I guess" was the reply.

That was it. Just a simple half-hearted 'sure'.

Maybe I'm over thinking this.... Maybe that's just how she is.

-the next day-

I'm actually really excited for today since it's really been a while since it was just Jess and I hanging out. I quickly picked out a nice outfit with some jeans and a cardigan. Comfy was the motto, right. Maybe I should spray some perfume on too?

*BUZZ*

It was my phone

I quickly ran to go check it

From: Jung Sooyeon

hey I know I said we would hang out but since I need a ride to my mom's place after so I'm gonna go with Krystal to the mall. SORRY

I froze. I didn't know what to say.
I thought I meant more than just a second choice.

I was also annoyed because this was not the first time something like this had happened.

I cried.

I sat on my bed and just sobbed. My heart told me that it wanted it to be my fault that this happened but at the same time, my mind was telling me I was not the one at fault. Heart vs mind. This always happens to me..

Just then, my door creaked open and in walked Yuri. Jeez does anyone knock anymore...

"Unnie, Yoona prepared brea-" Her expression was almost funny. Her mouth fell open when she saw me and her eyes went wide.

"Unnie, what happened? Are you okay?"

"yeah, I'm fine just start without me. I'll be out in a sec"

"okay..." I could see the hesitation in her eyes but she knew better than to pry. With one last look, she turned and left.

I quickly cleaned up my face and applied some make up to make it look like I wasnt brawling my eyes out.

Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany were all seated at the table

Yoona and Sooyoung were basically stuffing their faces. Again. In fact, it didnt even look like they were breathing while eating.. It was like they were just inhaling the food on the plates... Everyone else was pretty subtle.

"MORNING!" Said Sunny with lots of aegyo in her voice

"GOOD MORNING TAETAE" Tiffany added with an eye smile

Wow I don't know why I haven't noticed this before but Tiffany's actually pretty cute. Her eye smile is really charming and made me smile despite all that happened this morning.

"Morning guys, what are you all planning to do today?"

"WE'RE GOING TO THE FOOD FESTIVAL" Sooyoung and Yoona said in unison then laughed, spilling bits of food all over the place. Sigh.

"I'm going to the newly opened library down the street" smiled Seohyun. Of course. The maknae loved to read more than anything

"Doing some shopping today with my mom! I haven't seen her in so long!" chirped sunny

"Hyo's dragging me to this new dance studio up north. Kinda wanna see for myself how nice it is" Yuri said dreamily.

The only person who hasn't spoken was Tiffany

"What about you, Fany?" I asked

"Just gonna stay in the dorm and relax" She replied smiling. "What about you?"

"I uh was going to watch the new superman movie but... uh yea change of plans." I don't know why I was so nervous... Come to think of it, my palms are actually starting to sweat. WHAT THE HELL TAEYEON, JUST BECAUSE TIFFANY'S CUTE DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN ACT LIKE THIS.

Tiffany chuckled a husky chuckle.

One by one the rest of the members left the table to go to their plans for the day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey this is my first fanfic so I hope you guys like it LOL feel free to leave a comment and such on your thoughts and opinions :)