Small Summary

(Like the  title up top, no ones perfect,  so my writing isn't  perfect, in fact it sucks a  lot! I'm ashamed of it,  but I really do  try. So  please  enjoy </3) And im her 'partner' @Blood_Reaper I'm helping her edit her wonderful ideas into good grammar and spelling. Ill be writing in bold she will be writing in italic form here on out. Also, it would be awesome it you guys checked out my own book i am now writing. Its called 'Arrival of the Cretians' Go to my channel to go check it out guys.
...........................
Layla Blair Miller is a  17 year-old girl who  lives in  Waseon, Ohio with her mother. She has  no  clue of her  past, or what has  happened to her  father. All she  knows is that she is a  normal  girl, who gets picked on  for her  imperfection. Being the  outcast of her   society wasn't  easy for her,  especially if her  mother was  in it too.

Every  free day,  her  mother went out to a club or   bar, and  got smashed. She would   hook up with a  guy, and  occasionally  have  sex with them even. But when it was  work day for her mother, she was home.That gave her mother the chance to  break Layla's will, to make her feel miserable and worthless. She told herself one thing though;

That  Layla, was perfect as who she was.

                         (Please don't  hate on me, I'm  a  bad writer, and terrible typing. I'm  not perfect, just  look around  my words, see past my  flaws  for  writing. Just  enjoy my story to see how it will end.) And if you have any questions be free to ask on my channel or right here in the story comments.

~And  stay who you are,  cause in your own eyes, your  perfect <3