Chapter One

Elee :

It was just the end of my school year my Senior year when I came home to my family fighting as usual, I am an only child well kinda my best friend Clohe she's my sister I guess you could call it... She has always been there for me through everything. So tonight we're gonna hang out over at her place, and watch our favorite Viner you no Lele Pons:)

As soon as I get there I scream CLOHHHEEEE on top of my lungs just to make her angry as soon walk into the living room I am greeted  by "Mom Sofia" as I like to call her. I'm over there a LOT but ever since school started we always went to her house so there used to me coming over. As soon as I walk in the living room Clohe jumps up and says "Want to go to McDonalds?" I looked at her I didn't say anything at all she hopped up and said "Great I'm starving race you to the car!" Then I started to run but when I did I tripped on her stairs and face planted right into the wall! I started laughing so hard but then Clohe looked at me with a serious look trying to keep in her laughter I said "what" Clohe said "you broke your arm"!Before she could finish her sentence I went straight to the bathroom while Mom Sofia was yelling at me "Elee RENEE WHAT HAPPENED!" Before I could even say anything she told me to get in the car and try not to freak out... Let's be real here it wasn't me who was freaking out it was all her. But she just worried about me...

Hey Guys! This is my first time writing a story and posting it soo here you go! :]

Part 2:

We all arrived at the hospital were still in the waiting room. Dang for a big hospital in LA this takes forever... Well anyhow we waited for about five minutes when this guy came in and had food all over him and this guy with bright blue eyes it looked like they got in a food fight and Chloe was checkin them out till I gave her this look like quit staring look. I got to admit they were really attractive. Is it just me or does every friend ship have those kind of looks ? I got cut off by my thoughts of the dude yelling at the secretary that he needs stitches on his foot immediately and look like he was about to pass out got to admit that was a very deep cut but that's when I barged in the conversation when he started to really yell at her. I was furious. I looked at him and said " I most likely have a broken arm and you don't see me yelling at her! She's doing all that she can do!"

He gave me this dirty look and turned to into a smile that looked very fake that's when I turned to see him better I recognized him... I just didn't know where from... Well Clohe did she screamed CAMERON DALLAS AND NASH GRIER on top of her longs. That's when it hit me they were from was MadCon? Maddon? No MagCon I think... I slapped my self of embarrassment from Clohe I love her but really did she have to do that? That's when Cameron and I started laughing at the same the same time. A nurse then came out and said my name Elee Renee. Before I new it a had a arm on me I think it was Nash Grier he had blue eyes that could kill anybody god he was cute I quickly was out of my daze when he said...