☾ C h a p t e r - T w o ☽

♔♔

They hopped in the car and headed off to the restaurant.

"So uh, who's all comin' Li?" Louis questioned nervously. He knew who was going to be there and although he knows he shouldn't be that nervous about going on a double date with his friends, he was. Way more than he should be.

He just couldn't handle having to stare into those deep mossy green jewels that Harry had as eyes. There was just something about them that made him feel intimidated and under pressure. Like every moment he was being judged. He couldn't decide whether he liked that or not.

Liam drove along the road carefully and calmly, turning his head to glance at Louis before answering his question. "Harry and Niall. Zayn's probably gonna join. You should know this Lou, nothin new." Liam chuckled softly.

Louis gave a nervous laugh and played with his fingers, his leg bouncing up and down while leaning against the car window.

"Y-Yeah, I know. Just, uh.. checkin." He murmured. He was anxious. It felt like the car was getting smaller and smaller as the seconds went by. He could feel his chest rising up and down, heart beat accelerating with each quickening breath. He latched onto the door handle tightly, small fingernails digging into the black interior, knuckles turning white as snow. This needed to stop. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. He needed to get over Harry. Get him out of his head. Maybe he should go out and treat himself tomorrow.

Yeah, that sounded nice.

"Babe."

"Lou."

He felt someone shaking him.

"Louis!"

He jumped forward but was immediately stopped by the seatbelt locking. He choked and looked around frantically. Liam was staring at him like he had lost his mind. What happened?

"Christ Lou, you scared me." Liam said, still staring at Louis with worry in his brown puppy dog like eyes, hand slightly hovering in front of Louis' chest. Louis just frowned and shook his head.

"Uh sorry or whatever.." He said lowly. Liam sighed, pulling his hand back and unbuckling his seatbelt. Liam just wanted to get out of the fucking car. He needed to see Niall.

"We're here..Get out.." Liam grumbled, climbing out of the car and slamming the door. Louis was confused. What was his problem? He rolled his eyes, undid his seatbelt, and climbed out of the car.

"Pick up the pace Tomlinson!" Liam shouted, already getting close to the entrance of the restaurant. Louis sighed heavily, moving his walking pace to a jog. What happened that got Liam so pissed? All he did was "pass out" or whatever. Where were they even going again?

When Louis reached Liam, he was waiting at the doorway. The couple made their way inside and was greeted by a hostess.

"Hello. How may I help you?" the strawberry blonde headed woman asked with a kind smile.

"Uhm yeah..A party of five for Li-"

"Liam! Mate, over here!" an all too familiar voice called out. Liam smiled kindly at the woman.

"Nevermind. Seems like our party is already here. Sorry about that." He apologized with a small smile.

Over in the corner in a large booth sat Harry, Niall, and Zayn. They were waving them over. The two other boys made their way to the back of the restaurant quietly and greeted their friends. The three other boys who were once seated, stood up to give their best friends a hug and say hello.

"Ayeee Zayn!!" Liam called, pulling the raven-haired boy in for a tight hug. "Nice to see ya again mate." Zayn replied.

Niall stood behind Zayn waiting to give Liam a hug. Meanwhile, Louis was standing back awkwardly while Harry made his way towards him from behind. He hadn't noticed.

That was, until he felt a firm hand grope his ass. The touch was soon followed by a deep, silky voice in his ear. "Hello Princess. How nice of you to show up."

Liam wasn't even paying attention.

Louis rolled his eyes and sighed. "Hello Horton," Louis spat out, purposely messing up his name. "How nice of you to drag your ass here. I just couldn't wait to see you." He tried to sound annoyed. Harry chuckled low in his throat and spoke again. "Oh sweetheart. I don't think that's how you should talk to Daddy, hmm?"

Louis was speechless. He tried to compose himself, he really did. But every time he tried to think of a smart remark, Harry was always one extra step ahead of him. Sometimes he couldn't keep up. And sometimes he wonders if it would just be easier to give up and let Harry just do whatever he pleases with Louis.

After what seemed like forever, they finished up saying their hellos and sat down.

Louis was sat next to Liam and Harry next to Niall, while Zayn pulled up an extra chair and sat at the "head" or end of the table.

Finally their waiter came over. He had black hair that was dyed blue down the middle along with some facial hair and glasses. His eyes were a beautiful brown and he was fit. Fuck, Louis thought.

"Hello, my name's Mark and I'll be taking care of you guys tonight. What can I get you all to drink?" He flashed a smile and his teeth were stunningly white. Louis liked him.

They went around the table and ordered their drinks. Except for Louis. He was last. "Uhm can I have the..." he skimmed over the menu and decided to just go with a Coke. He'll save the alcohol for later because he'll probably need a few glasses considering Harry's in his presence.

As the minuets went by, Louis was very quiet. Which was somewhat unusual. He was never really the quiet type. But he didn't have anyone to talk to and no one was even pay attention to him. Or so he thought. Zayn was quietly observing the four boys. Liam and Niall were engaged in some conversation about god knows what, Louis was sitting quietly and hoping his boyfriend would pay some mind to him and as for Harry...well, Harry was staring at Louis. Zayn laughed to himself quietly. Harry definitely had a thing for Louis. No doubt. He could tell Harry wanted Louis. Just by the way he was staring at him so intently. His boyfriend, Niall, completely forgotten and oblivious to the subject. Too busy "flirting" with Liam.

Mark came back to take their orders. And that's where the fun began. You see, as time went on before Mark got to the table, Louis had gotten beyond aggravated with Liam. He hadn't uttered a syllable to Louis after they walked through the door. It's like he wasn't even there. So Louis went down the jealousy route and decided to have a little fun.

When it was Louis' turn to order, he batted his long lashes at the waiter and played dumb. He figured Liam would get jealous and do something. But nothing ever goes as planned, right? As he was ordering, he asked Mark for help and made him lean over the table to where Louis was seated. Liam just sat quietly. On the other hand, Harry was gripping his glass so hard, Zayn was waiting for it to smash. Harry was shooting daggers into the side of Mark's head and his jaw line became more predominant. Harry was - jealous? Zayn was a little confused but found it quite hilarious that a man that wasn't even the other boy's boyfriend was getting jealous.

Once their meals were taken care of and put in, Zayn spoke up.

"Hey boys, what d'ya say we head back to Liam's and maybe play some truth or dare eh?" There was a small smirk evident on his face. He was up to something. They all murmured in agreement and ate peacefully.

Until Louis accidentally kicked Harry's leg. This only got Harry more riled up. His eyes shot up at Louis and the look he received was one with guilt. "Sorry man. It was an accident." He mumbled. Harry kept staring silently. About two minutes later, Louis felt a foot hit his leg.

It was Harry.

At first Louis was going to spit out a smart remark but instead decided to play along. And that's how it went until they headed for Liam's and his flat. Harry and Louis playing footsies under the table, Louis giggling and a hint of blush spread on his cheeks, Harry wearing a dumb, fond smirk, Liam and Niall completely oblivious to the whole situation going to down between their two "boyfriends" and Zayn just watching the whole thing unfold. He was so good at this. He couldn't wait for Liam's.

♔♔

ohmygod would ya look at that. An update. Wow I hate myself. Anywaaaay, I hope this is somewhat decent for you guys. Can we get 10 reads and 5 votes ?? :D

Love you !! xx