☾ C h a p t e r - O n e ☽

☪ hello, it's me...hopefully this fic won't go to waste like my others and i'll actually finish it lmao. 

 ✘  ✘

Louis and Liam had been together for about 5 years or so. It all started somewhere in high school when Liam was sitting in the front of the class room and Louis walked in. He was running late, fringe all messed up with hazy blue eyes. His body was sinful. He had soft curves yet sharp edges on his face. High cheekbones and thin lips. Liam's heart almost stopped. Why had he never seen this kid in his class before?

When class ended Liam approached the boy with an outstretched hand.

"Hello, name's Liam." Louis looked up at the puppy dog eyed boy and gave him a small smile.

"I'm Louis" he said with a small, lazy wave. "S'nice to meet you. Reckon I haven't seen you before though. You new?"

Liam chuckled and shook his head, "No m'afraid not. Just guess you've never noticed me before." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Have to admit, you're kind of cute though. Don't know how 've never seen you before." Yeah, Liam was shit at flirting.

Louis blushed and giggled.

Liam was dying.

"Why thank you Liam. You're not all that bad yourself. Shall we plan a date then?" Louis questioned.

Fuck, Liam wasn't ready. They just met? But hey, Liam wasn't complaining.

When the subject of sex came about, neither were really all that worried.

There was only one slight problem. Liam was very vanilla. And Louis was far from vanilla. In the beginning Louis thought nothing of it. But when Louis would suggest something different from their normal routine or something a little on the outgoing side, Liam would kindly decline or barely reach his orgasm. It was uncomfortable for Louis at times because he felt like he was the one doing something wrong. It was getting to the point where Louis would be half hard or not even hard at all. He'd just go through with it and fake -or at least try his best to- his orgasm.

Thankfully, Liam never really noticed and if he ever did, he just never said anything. 

On a different note, there was Liam's friends. 

For starters, there was Zayn. Louis loved the dark haired lad. He was all in all a walking god. From the hair on the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.

A. Walking. God

Then there were the other two. God give Louis strength with these two. Just thinking about them made Louis want to cry.

Liam introduced Louis to Niall and his boyfriend Harry. And yeah okay, maybe Louis choked a bit when he first met Harry because fuck - he was attractive. It's not that Louis didn't like Liam anymore but there was always this feeling in the pit of his stomach when they met up with Niall and Harry. Of course though, Louis would never own up to it. The worst part was that Louis swore that Harry secretly liked him or something. He couldn't though. Harry was a complete douche. He had these long legs that were always covered with the tight black fabric of his skinny jeans. His long torso that led up to his broad shoulders that held his head with that gorgeous mop of brown curls. Then he had this dumbass tongue piercing. Louis thought it was so pointless and a waste of money.

For a brief moment he wondered if Harry had other piercings. Even though he shouldn't wonder that.

And yeah, Harry was a fucking dick and it was somewhat unfair. But Louis had Liam and Harry had Niall, so why should it matter? 

To say the least, Louis was ultimately fucked.

Niall, on the other hand, was the greatest. He and Louis had gotten along easily right from the start. Louis would crack jokes and Niall would be hysterical. That was never a bad thing though. They were always pulling pranks and doing the dumbest of things. But yet again, that was never a bad thing.

Except for when they'd have double dates and Louis would sit directly across from Harry. Sometimes Zayn would tag along and Louis would try to distract himself by talking to the boy. 

But on other nights, one minute Harry and Niall would be sharing a kiss and the next he'd be sending Louis flirtatious looks. Or at least that's what Louis liked to imagine. Then they'd go home and let's just say the car rides back were sort of a challenge for Louis. He'd have these thoughts about Harry in the back of his head (that he knows he shouldn't be having) and Liam's hand working it's way up his thigh.

Unfortunately for Louis, tonight was one of those nights. Liam was currently buttoning up his red flannel, standing in the doorway that connects their bathroom to their bedroom.

"How d'I look babe?" Liam asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

Louis thought that it was so sweet how Liam always wanted to please him. He loved be spoiled and would never turn down anything from Liam. Louis picked his head up from where he was tying his shoe and turned to face his boyfriend.

"Ya look fine love. Really like the flannel." and Liam smiled at that.

"Ready t'go Lou?"

"Just give me a second, yeah?"

Liam hummed in response and Louis finished tying his shoe. Once finished, he stood up and walked towards Liam.

"Let's go." Louis smiled.

Louis had a feeling this was going to be a hell of a night.

✘ ✘

So uh, I'm starting this book and I really want to keep up with it cause idk i feel like it's easier for me to write more smut than plot and stuffso expect a lot of smut and all that good kinky stuff. I'm going to Hell anyway so might as well enjoy my time on Earth right?

I'm not that good at writing drama or angst but I'm going to try my best, I promise. We'll see how this goes. Hope you enjoy and I'm probably going to have most of the chapters pre-written so if you want an update just ask (: 

Sorry this chapter was kind of short. I just realized it was only about 1,074 words or so. It's like 4:20 a.m -blaze it
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)- rn and yeah. I've got school in two hours. I'm so sorry. I need sleep.

Love you !! xx