♡1♡ One Sunny Day

(A/N)
Hi everyone! This is my first ever fanfic so I am sorry if it sucks, if you wanna correct any errors or if you wanna share some ideas you are welcome to do so.
...................

Character Information
Hair color: Brunette
Eye color: Royal Blue
Interests: Travelling, Taking care of pets, Studying, Singing
Dislikes: Sports, Fangirling, Socializing
Love Life: She apparently has no interest towards men.

3rd Person's POV
Ayasha raised her glasses as she tapped the pen with her right hand, still trying to calculate the distance and the bearing of the lighthouse from the ship.

......

After several methods used, she raised her hand and beamed a wide smile in victory as she found the solution to the problem. Her eyes widened as she glanced at the time, realizing that it was already time for her to prepare for school.

"What the?!!! I can't believe I had been solving this freakin last problem for hours taking me till dawn for me to finish! Ugghh... Anyway, I hope answering the whole worksheet would be enough to pass the exam later."

Ayasha's POV
In a flash, I was able to finish my breakfast, take a bath, and prepare my stuff for school. I checked my looks on the mirror, making sure that I don't look horrible. My brunette hair cascaded down to my back which was perfectly paired with my royal blue eyes. Several dark circles were found under my eyes which obviously showed my sleepless nights, so I applied a little amount of concealer then left for school.

~Time skip~
I entered the class and quickly sat on my desk as every girl shot their deadliest glares on me. They hated me not only because I was academically exceptional, but also the many admires that I had in my school despite my introvert personality.

"Guess what? Ayasha is here!"

"It's quite unusual for her to be early."

"Maybe she just wanted to catch the attention of the boys."

"Whatever, don't mind that freak. You know, she just sucks!"

Everybody diverted their attention towards the entrance of the teacher.

"Students, please keep your reviewers and avoid talking to your seatmates." Our teacher immediately distributed the test as several complains were heard.

"Gosh! I haven't reviewed for the test..."

"I as well!"

............................

Without a even a single drop of sweat, I managed to answer each and every problem set in my Trigonometry exam.

"Sensei, I am already done. May you please excuse me for an early dismissal?"

"Not a problem at all! But Ayasha, are you sure with your answers? You seemed to answer the test in just 20 minutes." He asked as he wore a worried expression all over his face.

"Yes I am 101% sure! I'll better get going. Thank you!" I confidently replied.

Meanwhile...
Being exposed to a lot of people made me feel so uneasy, especially when people shoot their stares on me. As always, several women gossiped and whispered to each other.

"Is that the newly transferred weird student?"

"I believe so. They said she got a lot of admirers and I seriously don't get the point. She doesn't even match my looks!" The girl bragged.

"Yeah right. But excuse me, I am prettier than you are!"

"Let's just see who's prettier."

"Omygash!!! The boys are over there!" They shrieked as hearts formed from their eyes.