leap year surprise :)

A note from Jocelyn:

    It seems like forever since I first published IF WE HAD PAPER PLANES on wattpad. I cannot even begin to explain how its affected my life. Just this year I got two promotions on wattpad one of which was by Coca Cola. I also got this book up to almost 50k reads!!! That means so much to me, and I would like to thank everyone for that.

    I've recently had several people PMing me and commenting, and they were all saying the same thing. Please do a sequel! As much as I would love to do a sequel, my gut is saying that I shouldn't. It's just not where the story is leading me, and I feel like I've said everything I needed to say. However, there were also people asking me to add another chapter. That is something that I can do. Kind of like an epilogue.

    I'm really excited for this. I love Tess and Logan's relationship so much. I haven't decided how long it will be or what exactly will happen in the story, but it will be up on February 29th (leap year omg).

    Thank you guys for all of your support and positive feedback! I love hearing about how much you've like this story. It means the world to me.

    I can't wait to share this final chapter with all of you!