Chapter 38: Just Three Words That Change Everything (REWRITTEN/NEW)

Edited.

words:- 4369.

Song- pink please don't leave me.

Iris's P.O.V

The sun glaring angrily through the window and into my eyes was the first thing to greet me this morning.

Causing a scowled to enter my face as I turn my head and snuggle into Oscars back.

The moment that happened, that's when I noticed the second thing to greet me this morning.

An over powering need to just be with my mate, so close that's how I wanted to stay.

My hand comes up and wraps around his stomach and I pull myself closer.

Instantly a chuckle feels the room "you okay baby?" I head his voice say, I let out a groan and still attempted to get closer.

"Red you can't get anymore closer to me babe" he chuckles.

"Well I can try" I mumbles, I didn't open my eyes but I felt him slowly turning in my grip.

It was when I felt tingles all over my face from his hand gently touching me, my eyes slowly opened and was greeted with the face I loved so dearly.

God I loved him so much, so much it hurt and scared me terribly.

"Are you okay baby?" He says softly making my heart rate popped up, I hope for the life of me he wasn't listening to my  thoughts.

I stare into his eyes deeply, only able to nod.

He frowns slight, shifting our positions so he was leaning on his elbow, slightly above me looking down at me.

I stared up at him as if he was the greatest painting in the world.

He was the greatest painting in the world.

"I'm gunna need words little one" he says softly and I swear my heart was about to explode, it began to beat so fast it left me breathless.

"I-im okay" I breath but the look in his eyes tells me he didn't believe me, after a moment he seemed to pull back and my body acted instantly.

My arms wrap around him as does my legs as I flip us over and hug him like a baby monkey.

I see the complete shock on his face before he lets out a chuckle.

"Easy there spider monkey, I need a shower" he says softly and I seemed to surprise us both when he tried to move and I let out a growl.

He freezes before slowly turning his head to look at me, yet I still held him like I was going to lose him.

"What's going on with you iris?" He says, voice full of emotions this time.

If I'm honest I don't know what's wrong with me, all I know is I don't want to leave his side.

I want to be with him, close to him and only him.

"I don't know, I just don't want you to leave me" I say softly, strangely I felt my eyes fill with tears and that alone cause Oscar to sit us both up.

He cupped my face and frowns so deeply I wondered why, until I felt his thump wipe a tear I didn't know even fell.

"Little red, I'm not going anywhere. Did you have a bad dream?" He asks confused about why he hadn't seen it.