Chapter 37: I've Got The Magic In Me (REWRITTEN/NEW)

Start from the beginning

To stop us.

No one does.

Iris's P.O.V

For the last few days to say I was on edge was an understatement, any little bang made me jump out my skin.

That feeling of sickness and dizziness I've had for a few weeks now has just gotten worse.

I think it's all this worry I've been feeling since the breach, it's starting to stress my body.

Despite feeling on edge I've done my best to keep it aside and hidden deep inside so no one else knew.

But I think they did and that reason is because their all on edge as well.

Since the breach almost three days ago, Oscar had been constantly trying to get us home.

For anyone confused, in order for us to leave we must have promision from the elders.

Which he has been trying to do, however they denied it every time.

Their reason?

Apparently we are not officially king and queen until the land accepts us- don't even know how it even does that- but until it does we are all stuck here, training.

They also said it's the finally test they are waiting for to officially prove it was me, one of the old goats still don't believe I'm really iris Maxwell.

So safe to say Oscar had been pissed lately- part of me can't complain, the sex is brilliant...until recently where it's started hurting- and more on edge then anyone else round here.

Once again,.much like every day we were outside practicing.

They were all trying to ungrade themselves but they haven't learnt the most important thing yet...

"How many times do I have to tell you! This isn't easy! Your forcing yourself to become a species your was not born to" my dad growls making me snap from my thoughts.

He was helping me train the kingdom, considering he had the most experience in this field of work.

Plus he already was the thing everyone was trying hard to become.

My eyes take in everyone's sweaty forms, I could see the frustration and pain in their eyes.

I felt everything they felt and as their family it killed me, as their Luna I wanted to take their pain away.

But as their queen, my need to make them so much more powerful so they will all go unharmed, overpowered any other emotion I felt.

I didn't want them hiding, my eyes jumped over to Killians. Who stood near the trees watching everyone.

Martin was next to them as their clan stood close by practicing and taking in their newly found freedom.

A smile breaks over my face when I notice how a women walks past Killian, she was smiling and joking with some friends but I still see the little glance and smile she sent him.

Killian from the moment didn't tear his eyes away from her and I found it the cutest thing ever.

They must be mates, that thought alone only drove me more.

The thought of every person in my kingdom, despite the species would get to live happy and have a full life.

I would stop at nothing to make that happen.

My eyes jump over to the elders, who like every other time just watched everything unfold.

My wolf stirs inside me as we watch them, only to awaken completely when my eyes catch the eyes of one of the other elders.