My story

Jack started to talk. "You know we look kinda alike..don't you think?"

I responded "Yeah I was thinking the same thing!"

He chuckled then started to speak again. "So Simone how'd you end up living with Mark anyways?"

"Well it's a long story."

"We've got time."

"Well okay then" I continued to tell Jack my story. "I don't know much but this is the story the orphanage old me. I was born in some country in Europe, I had a mother,father, and an older brother. I was kidnapped around the age of 2 and taken here to LA. Then I guess they found me and arrested the guy, then I was put into an orphanage because they didn't have enough information on my background to send me back to my original family. So I grew up in the orphanage and watched Mark's videos for a while. Then one day Mark came an adopted me! And so I've lived here ever since."

I finished telling the story and Jack looked a little...weird? As if he were hearing the most interesting story ever? I waved my hand in front of his face and he came back to earth.

"Jack...are you alright?" I asked. He stated to act strange as if he were keeping a secret.

He stood up and rubbed his head. "Yeah...Yeah I-I'm fine. I-I just..umm..I need to go to the restroom for a moment...ex-excuse me." He turned around and went upstairs to the bathroom.

I wondered why Jack was acting so weird but I decided to ignore it and continue watching the movie

I thought for a quick second. Jacks from Ireland, which is in Europe. And we look kinda alike. The craziest scenario's went though my head. I laughed at how ridiculous they were.