five

L
-----------------------------
Again, I looked over to Josh, holding our food. It was the 3rd time I caught him staring at the stars while walking. I wanted to see what fascinated him so much, so I looked up.

"It's so beautiful" Josh said, breaking the silence. He looked at me for a few seconds, then back at the stars.
"Yeah it really is" I replied simply.

We walked down the road for a few more minutes, then Josh stopped.
"So.. here it is" he said, pulling a key out of his pocket. He held the door open for me even though he was already holding our food, which made me smile.

He told me where to go to get to his apartment, then stepped in front of me to open the door.
He placed the pizza on a table and turned on the lights. "So" he said, turning around and putting his hands in his jeans "That's it".

I looked around and instantly found something interesting.
"You play the drums? Why did you never mention that ?" I got very excited, and I couldn't even do anything about it. Josh just got more and more perfect, and I didn't know if I liked or hated it.
"Oh.. I didn't think it was that important" he rubbed the back of his head, smiling.
"I think that's really cool" I said.

And then we just stood there smiling at each other. I knew this moment could've lasted forever, and that's what scared me, so I had to do something.
"Uhm.. are we gonna eat now ?"
"Oh.. yeah, sure.. uh, have a seat" Josh said, pointing at his couch.

I started realizing that I really liked Josh. And it made me panic. I didn't know if I wanted him to get closer or if I wanted to keep a distance. I hated it. Everything about it. I just wanted to be able to be simply happy, but my thoughts made everything so difficult.

He sat down beside me and turned on the tv. We just sat together for a while, eating pizza and enjoying the movie, when I suddenly realized that Josh was looking at me all the time. "What?" I laughed. "Nothing.." he said with a smile "You're just really pretty"
My heart skipped a beat, I blushed and I didn't know what to do or say, so I simply replied with a "thank you".

Josh smiled wide and it really calmed me. I wasn't nervous anymore. I just looked into his eyes and everything was okay. No anxiety. No voice that told me to keep a distance. He was different. Because I never felt that safe around someone, and I only knew him for like one day.

The movie just ended and I looked over to Josh just to see he was sleeping.
I smiled to myself, laying my head on his shoulder.
"I used to think that love's not for me. Please prove me wrong" I whispered, then I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------
Hello frens
This chapter isn't that good so I read it again and again and tried to improve it but idk

Love ya