Four

J
-------------------------
Like an hour later we decided to leave.
I tried to come up with something to say so we didn't have to split up already, but my head couldn't form anything good to say.
I wanted to spend more time with Lynn.
Wanted to get to know her.
I just met her after a week of always thinking about her, I didn't want her to leave yet.

"So, I think I'm going home now" she sighed.
I looked at Tyler, signaling him to help me.
"Uh.. hey Lynn" he said laying an arm around her.
"You have to hang out with us just a little longer. It'll be fun, I promise."
She looked over at me, laughing. She looked gorgeous, I just had to smile back.
"Alright I'm staying" she finally said.

We were walking through the city when Tyler suddenly stopped. "Well, I gotta go." He announced, smiling at me. I instantly knew what he was planning. "Take care" he said, then he left into the darkness of the night.

"So.. do you want to go anywhere ?" I started getting nervous again. "Or uh.. would you rather go home ?"
"I don't know.." Lynn stared at the ground, then looked at me. " I don't want to go anywhere full of people, you know ?"
"I understand. Look, I have an idea." I said.
"Let's get some Pizza and then go to my apartment to watch movies or something. If.. if that's okay for you."

Lynn started smiling again. I liked that. And I wasn't that nervous anymore.
"I'd love that" she said.
So we went to get pizza.

--------------------------------------------------------
ALRIGHT. FIRST OF ALL
I'm really sorry it took me like 2 years and this chapter isn't even that good but school is stressing me out and depression is no help

BUT
I SAW TØP YESTERDAY !!! IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN

love you guys

Stay alive