Two

J
-------------
"Lynn.." I whispered. Again and Again. I couldn't think of anything but two things. Her and regret. She seemed so special and beautiful.

"should've asked for her number", I repeated in my head. It was almost a week since she walked out of the store.
I shook my head to forget about it. "I probably won't see her again." I thought.

I stood up from the couch I was just laying on and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. About 20 minutes later, I went outside to get something to eat.
I walked around, still asking myself where I wanted to get something.
Just when I decided it should be Taco Bell, Tyler called. He was my best friend and band mate.

"Hey hang out with me"
"Yeah.. sure. I'm at Taco Bell right now. Want some? " , I laughed.
"Always." He answered, " I'm on my way give me 10 minutes" then he hung up.

I sighed and looked for a place to wait since I didn't want to order before Tyler arrived.
I took my phone out and checked my messages and social media for a while.

"Josh" I looked up and saw Tyler. I hugged him. " I missed you" I laughed.
Then we went inside.
We ordered and sat down, talking and laughing a lot

I looked up and I swear my heart skipped a beat.
"Tyler" I said, pointing to the few people who were ordering "that's the girl I told you about".

"No way" he said. "The girl with the bag?"
"Yeah" I said, still looking at the girl to make sure it really was her.
"Well.." Tyler said taking a bite of his food "she's pretty. You should go talk to her."
"Really ? Like, wouldn't that be weird?". I was so nervous and I didn't even know why.
"Go before it's to late." He said taking another bite.
"Okay yeah you're probably right.."
I stood up and walked up to her. I really had no idea what to do.
So I just tapped on her shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey sorry it took me sooo long it's just that I'm really stressed because finals and I'm not that good in writing.
I'm trying to update more often, promised.

Thanks for reading, ily

|-/