Chapter 3: Surprise!

RHYTHM's POV

"Mizuku, can you carry the five boxes of seeds? Sorry.. I'm so busy here" Serachi asked Mizuchi. She just nodded and went to the car's back to get the seeds.

"Rhythm, can you carry the two shovels?" Serachi asked me. I just nodded and carried the first one. I walked towards Serachi's garden and put it down. I did the same thing to the other shovel.

"Ren! What the heck are you doing? *sighs*" She didn't call Ren-niisan, nii-san! That's the first one.

"*pouts* I was just playing with the rose *pouts again*" Ew. Ren-niisan, stop it. It doesn't suit you very much!

*Cring~ Cring~*

I answered the call.

-Yes? Who are you?-

/President Ynna!/

-Pres?!-

/Yeeeeesss. I wanted to invite you./

-Uhm.. Where?-

/REIJI'S BIRTHDAY!!!/

-Pres!! My ears are going to explode!-

/HAHAHAHAH! Just come okay? Key will fetch you at.. *REIJI WHAT TIME IS IT?!* *10:00 AM, Old hag* *ARIGATOU!!* Uhm.. Maybe.. *1..2..3..* Ah! 5:00!/

-=_____= Haaaiiii. Casual?-

/Yeeeesss!/

-Okay. See you later-

/HAAAIII! BE SURE TO COME!/

-Haaaaaiiii..-

/BYEEE!/

-Bye..-

/BYEEEE---/

*toot*toot*toot*

She's too loud!

"Who?" Ren-niisan asked. "President Ynna. She told me to come at Reiji's birthday party later" i said.

"Ooh. Okay" he walked towards Mizuchi. Ehem!

-YESTERDAY-

"We need to talk" i looked at nee-chan who is seriously looking at me. She grabbed my hand and shouted, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! OH MY GOSH RHYTHM, Can you help me please?!"

"Waaait! You.. You were seriously looking at me like that! I thought i did something wrong!" I shouted and face palmed myself.

"Yes!"

"Okay.. What's your problem?"

"Look.. Someone confessed to me and i don't know what to say!--"

"Are you stupid or are you really just stupid?" She glared at me so i smirked.

"What?!" She shouted.

"What do you have to do?! Then reject him, duh?" I rolled my eyes and sat on our couch.

"No no no. If i will reject him then i will hurt his feelings! He liked for 2 years!--"

"Then what will you do? Date him? Are you serious?! You don't even know him and you don't even have feelings for him. You are so stupid, you could just reject him properly and say sorry after that! Why are-------"

"OKAY! OKAY! You are so loud, oh my gosh." She said and massaged her head.

-END-

~~~~

"Rhythm!" I looked at Key who called me. We're not that close but we call each other by our first name.

"Yo!" I greeted.