Chapter 2: Reiji is laughing?!

REIJI's POV

Zzzzzzzzz...

-0-

"O hayou" i looked at otou-san who greeted me.

"Where's old hag?" I asked.

"She's with her friends" Otou-san said.

I just nodded and went down to have a breakfast.

"The heck are you doing here?! O.O" i shouted when i saw Rhythm and Key eating in our dining room.

"Came to *munch munch* vwisit *munch* you schupidch *munch*" Rhythm said while eating.

Disgusting -_-

"And why? Did you guys just skipped school because of me?!" I shouted again and this time Key choked.

They nodded.

"Unbelievable.." I mumbled and ate my food for breakfast.

"We were just worried about you, dummy" Key said to me and wiped his mouth. I looked at Rhythm who is drinking a water.

She looked at me with a what look.

"I'm asking why you skipped school, deaf" i said coldly and she put the glass down and slowly looked at me.

She cleared her throat and said, "I have the same reason as Key"

I sighed and went upstairs to change clothes.

"That" i pointed the arcade room.

"What? What will we do to that door?" Why is she so slow?!

I punched her back and she gave me a what look and glared.

"Go in. That's an arcade room, baka" i said but she just glared and they went in the arcade room.

"Key, let's play" he smiled and nodded.

AFTER 5 MINS...

"NO!! Why is he so stupid!? He died!" I shouted angrily and they all looked at me while laughing.

"Reiji! You are so weird!" Rhythm said then laughed so i glared at her.

"And childish!!" Key shouted while laughing then played a game with Rhythm.

I smirked and sat beside Key.

"Lemme join too" i said and rolled the bottle. They all nodded.

The bottle turned to me and both of them smirked like there's no tomorrow.

"Truth or... *evil smile* Dare?" They both asked in unison. They are so freakin' creepy!

"Truth, weirdos" i said and they looked so disappointed.

"Who is your crush?" Key asked so i glared but he looked at me with no emotions. There's something wrong.

"...."

"Reiji!" Key shouted but i just sighed.

"Mizuku. Happy?" I said coldly and went in the arcade room's restroom.

I looked at the mirror.

"Okaa-san..." I whispered and bit my lower lip to stop myself from crying again.

I sighed and went out.

KEY's POV

"You shouldn't have asked that.. You know that, that question was sensitive" Rhythm sighed and stood up.

"Sorry.." I said and she looked at me.

"Why are you saying that to me? Key.. Tell that to him, not me. You are his only friend, i was hoping that you could understand him better than anyone else.." Damn it! She looks so disappointed!

She sighed and went out.

Reiji went out of the restroom and sat beside me.

"R-rei, i'm sorry.." I apologized and sighed. He looked at me and faked a smile. Don't do that again, Reiji.

"It's okay." He replied.

"Reiji--"

"Reiji. Your friend wants to go home already" we looked at Reiji's dad who talked.

"So?" He said coldly to his father.

"Take her home. She's a girl, not a boy. It's already 5:00 pm" Uncle said and Reiji sighed.

He stood up and went down. I also went down.

"I'm going home too. I'll take her hom-"

"No. I'll take her home" Reiji said coldly and grabbed Rhythm's arm and started walking away.

Okay?

"Thanks for today, uncle. I'm going home too" i said and uncle nodded.

=_=_=-0-0-0-0

"Ya! I looked at noona who is currently shouting to my cousin. They are always like this.

"WHAT DID I DO AGAIN?!"

"YOU ATE MY DAMNED CAKE!"

"IT WAS JUST A PIECE OF FREAKIN CAKE!"

"IT WAS NEVER A JUST!! HOW DARE YOU!"

"HOW DARE ME?!--"

"SHUT YOUR ANNOYING MOUTHS UP!!!!!!!!" I shouted. I'm too annoyed! They are always like this when my cousin is here!

"Tch. Your fault" noona blamed hyung. "What?! It is your fault!" My cousin shouted.

"I SAID SHUT YOUR FREAKIN MOUTHS UP ANNOYING PIECE OF DAMNED CAKE WEIRDOS!!!" I shouted angrily.

"What the heck is an annoying piece of damned cake?" I heard noona whispering to him

"I don't know. Is it a new flavor of cake?" He whispered to noona.

"FREAKS!!" I shouted angrily and ran upstairs and headed to my room.

RHYTHM's POV

He removed his hand from my arm.

"A-are you okay?" I asked nervously. He might be angry, you know.

He looked at me and laughed.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" he laughed.

"What?! What?! What did i do?!" I shouted.

"Y-your face hahahaha! L-looks funny- hahahahahahah when n-nervous hahahahaha!!" What?!

"Bad!" I hit his arm and he calmed his self.

It was his first time laughing with me.

I smiled so he looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"It was your first time laughing with me" i said and he look shocked.

"Ah.." He mumbled and he stopped walking so i stopped too. "We're here" he said and i looked at my own house.

Crap, i didn't notice.

I smiled to him but he just raised a brow. "Thanks for today, Reiji" i said and he just smiled and nodded.

He walked away so i went inside my house.

"I'm home!!" I shouted and they all looked at me. Okay? What did i do again?

"We can see you" nee-chan said while eating again.

"We need to talk" Nee-chan said seriously. What did i do?!

TO BE CONTINUED.