Chapter Two

Stiles' POV

By the last 3 classes of the day I'm left alone. Scott doesn't take the AP classes I take sadly and is on the other side of the school. Now these classes aren't so bad the people don't insult me at all so it's bearable. My last period teacher let us out earlier than usual. Now this usually is a joy but for some reason the preppy people were let out early too. Now this wasn't so bearable. As I passed them they spat insults at me. They have always tested me as if I was some nobody. Before I came out I was cool with a few but now it's like I'm a totally different person then. For the most part they tolerate me when Scotts around but when he's not looking they pick at me. The bell had rung indicating that classes were over but Scott had practice.

I didn't want to go home. If that's what you want to call it. My dad has had a hard time accepting that his only son was gay. Mind you he's the sherif so he had his reputation to uphold. Most people in our town knew about me but for the most part they ignored me. I barely went to town parties anymore because of it. Not to embarrass my father.

I started to walk towards the woods. I didn't know what to do so I might as well take a walk. I saw a pond. I sat down by the edge and let ny book bag slump next to me. I breathed in the smell of the water. It was quiet and peaceful. That is until I heard a soft growling. I quickly stood up trying to figure out where the noise was coming from as it drew nearer. That's when realization dawned on me, I was surrounded by wolves. Most wolves ignored you in these woods but these were huge and ravenous looking.

Their jaws were clenched and they aggressively growled at me. What was going on?  I slowly backed up into a tree as they grew closer to me snapping at me. Was I going to die like this? I was going to die like this. Eaten by wolves, great way to die. Am I right?

I was caught by surprise when a much more terrifying growl ripped through the air. This sent the seven wolves surrounding me into a halt. They all looked around until this huge beast jumped from the trees. The beast grabbed one by the neck and flung the wolf at another one. This caused the rest to run off in whimpers. What was going on? I know for the most part I was pretty clueless but I had some sense right now. 

Looking at the beast I wasn't so terrified of it as I thought I'd be. I was almost at peace being near the beast. In seconds the best transformed into a half naked yet god like men. What the hell?

"What the hell was that? Did you just? What!? What are you?" I managed to spit out before I began getting dizzy.

"I'm here now." He said as he picked me up. lol what? Before I could muster another word my entire world turned black.

Edited on (01-18-17)