Chapter One

Guess who's back? Sam is! Decided to fix my horrible 12 year old grammer and finish this story.

Stiles' POV

School was a place for learning and socializing at times as well. You could make friends that would last at times. For me making friends wasn't easy as cliche as it sounds. I had come out as gay a while back. I didn't think many people would be disgusted by it. I was wrong. Many saw it as repulsive and sickening. I was still the same Stiles just I was attracted to guys. Yet some people didn't seem to understand that. Yes it hurt a lot but you know it was just dealing with life.

Now I get bullied daily. I mean I try my best to defend myself but it doesn't work out as much. I wasn't really strong or quick. I have tried to work out daily with my best friend but for some reason it wasn't working out for me.

I rubbed my face in frustration and let out a long sigh. "You okay Stiles?" Scott asked poking my side as we made our way to school.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about some things." I responded softly.

"Penny for your thoughts?' He asked a smirk coming onto his face.

"Just the usual, you know grades." I gulped hoping he would catch onto what I was thinking.

"You know I support you, right?" Scott stated placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. That's all the support I need." I smiled at him.

I remember when I came out to him. I was so terrified that day. I was worried if he'd be understanding of my situation or not. I had hope he didn't think I was interested in him. Trust me he's good looking and all but that's my best friend.

FLASHBACK

Scott has been my best friend since our days in diapers. This would be have to be one of the most difficult decisions I've made in my life since deciding between two ice cream flavors. What? It's a very critical choice. Point is I was finally coming out to him. Over months of debating this and staying in the closet for little over a year I think it's time to come clean.

I knocked on his door softly. I anxiously waited for him to answer the door. He greeted me with a look of surprise. I kinda didn't tell him I'd be coming to see him. "What's up?" He asked letting me.

"We need to talk. Privately. " I said rushing to his rooms. My palms were already sweaty and my heart was racing. This wasn't going to help me so far.

"Well what is it? Just spit it out." He smiled planting himself on his bed after closing his bedroom door.

"I- um well. " I said scratching my head unsure of how to put it into words.

"Hurry up man! It cant be that big. Did you kill someone?"

"No?"

"Got someone pregnant?"

"No! I'm gay for f*ck sakes. " I shouted a little too loudly.

It was silent for a moment until he started laughing. "I knew that now lets go play FIFA ya bum." He said after he calmed down

"Wait what? You knew? How? Confused person here!?" I said stealing one of the controllers.

"Well you're not that good at hiding it really. Easy to notice since I know you. It's cool though. Now shush while I beat you once again using Madrid." Scott chuckled elbowing my ribs.

FLASHBACK OVER

I can't express how happy that day made me. Not only did my best friend accept me for who I was I finally beat him in FIFA! Despite that one moment not many took it lightly when the word spread. I still had a few people who accepted me but the majority dislike me. That was the hard part. Going to school everyday wondering how bad the beating would be. Just hope today's a little different.

———-

A/N: Hoped you liked I'll fix the rest later! xxxx

UPDATED (01-15-17)