Chapter One: Details People

"Okay, what now?" Sasuke asked looking over at Naruto, "We made it back so what is our next step?"

    "First off we need to decide if you will still go to Orochimaru or if you will return to Konoha with me?" Naruto paused, "Should I even return to konoha? It may prove more fruitful if I disappeared until things start moving?"

A slight pause....

      "Naruto, I believe that I should go to Orochimaru so it would be easier to kill both him and Kabuto," Sasuke continued, "As for you, Naruto, I don't think you should return to Konoha because you can't act or lie to save your life... they would think you were an imposter."

    Naruto sighed, "I see your point... but, no never mind I have an idea."

   Sasuke glanced over to witness Naruto smiling like a maniac.

  Smirking Naruto says, " Don't you think Uzushio should be restored to its former glory?"

      Returning the smirk, Sasuke replied, "I will send over shinobi form Sound that sides with me when I take over control from Orochimaru."

   "Okay it's settled then, you will go the snake faced bastard and I will go rebuild Whirlpool. Now before we go, we need to fake my death. After all Konoha will not stop looking for me because of that stupid fox."

   "Right, you should create a blood clone. That way it will only dispel we it is instructed," Sasuke stated.

"Okay... Chi No Bushin!"

  There was a puff of smoke and there was an exact replica of Naruto standing next to the original.

" Okay! You are to place your self under a henge that makes you appear dead. The bloodier the better. Do not dispel until you are buried under the earth. Understood?"

"Hai, boss!"

    "Okay get to it."

  "Hai!"

   After the clone did as ordered, Naruto looked over at Sasuke and smiled, "See you in three years, Teme!" running off towards the west 

  "Hn... see you Dobe," was said into the empty air.

  Sasuke turned and started towards the Snakes Lair.