Just the Beginning

Max's P.O.V:
Pax east is tomorrow. Ok Max... Shelby will be there. We'll be together for a whole week. That's plenty of time to tell her. Right? What happens if she doesn't like me? With Ross being her cousin kinda ruins being at the office. *Just then his skype goes off* Huh? It's Shelby!.... Ok Max play it cool. *Inhales* "Hey Shelby!" "Max, Hey, you up for some build battle?" Shelby says in her cute, upbeat voice. "Ya sure! Is it.. Uh... Just going to be us?" Max asks nervously blushing. "Uh ya unless you want to invite Ross.." She says blushing slightly. "Uh no..no it's fine he's uh recording right now..with uh Adam.. Ya! Adam! They're recording some ...X-Run? " "Max.." Shelby says. "Um..ya?" Max replies. "So umm... You know how Tyler and I used to date right..?" "Mhmm..Why?" Max asks slowly clenching his fists. "Well um.. He texted me last night.. And.." She says slowly looking down. "And?" Max says as jealousy boils over him. "Well...he wants to meet up at Pax.. And...." "AND WHAT?" "And.. He wants to get back together.." Shelby says blushing bright red.

Shelby's P.O.V:
"WHAT?!" Max says infuriated. Max has always been there for me ever since my breakup and is like a protective boyfriend... I mean he's probably just doing that to be friendly right? "Ya and... I'm scared Max.. What do I do?" She says nervously. "Shelby.." Max says sincerely, yet slightly concerned. "If Tyler tries to get anywhere close to you, I'll break him." "Max.. Thank you so so much.. I just don't even feel ready to confront him yet.. But getting back together?" Shelby says softly *she slowly starts tearing up but tries hiding it* "Shelby I know you're trying to hide it but I get it.. I'll protect you.. I promise." He says slightly blushing. "Thank you Max.. *She sniffles* ..I'm sorry I have to put you through this again... Really you shouldn't." She says still beat red. " Shelby, even if you didn't want me to, I'd protect you... Seeing you like this ... I just want to punch Tyler so hard for doing this to you!" "Max.." She says still sniffling. "Ya..?" Max says concerned. "I promise you nothing will happen between Tyler and I...For you."