things and more things pt1?

as someone who was supposed to be undercover for the galactic federation, you where ordered to interact with Rick and grab as much information as you could to at least weaken him enough to capture him. Of course over the development of time you began to grow a thing for rick. Yes, you knew it was against the job and doing anything else besides having a platonic friendship with him would mean you breaking the law your self and that also means your an easy target because your being tracked in case Rick did something. You being yourself you broke the tracking device by using Rick's gun which leads you to where you are now. In the garage, sitting in front of Rick just drawing him while he does his own thing. You where given clothes by the Smith family since you've stayed with them supplying your own food and occasionally buying food for them using your money. You had this very cute baby blue sweater that had small hamburgers scattered on it you also had yellow shorts a tad bit shorter then your hand. By short I mean it's around your wrist. Now a days you always had something to entertain your self always sitting in your back pack. Like an IPad pro or a laptop along with sketch books and if it didn't have that you would get drunk/high off sweets. Okay, so today was (birthday) and of course since you've been here for a long while now, they knew that. Rick of course has also developed something for you and decided to make you a gift. Since he noticed you drew a lot he made you something he thought you would like. You look up from what you where drawing to see what rick was doing. Since the other half of whatever it was, was missing looked odd. You reach out a hand to touch it until he smacks it away. "N-no *burp* I-I'm not fucking done" "rick you've been working on it for hours, and I want to go on an Adventure" rick ignores your comment and continues working on it. "Fine I'll be with Morty" rick looks at you and then back at what he was doing. While you where with Morty you show him the music you where into. Which was sort of in the 1930-1960s. Yeah they weren't in but they where still nice. He would reply with a nod or a c-cool here and there. You decided to show him your singing skills. Since you were listening to 'daddy won't you please come home' by Annette Hanshaw. You actually didn't notice how quite it was out side since everyone else was gone. In the middle you didn't notice how loud you began to be what made it awkward is that you stuttered which sounded like a moan "daddy~ d-daddy won't you please come--" you stop and hold your neck in embarrassment. Rick come in opening the door with a slam. "H-hey!--(y/n) i-i need to t-talk to you" he grabs your arm and drags you but before that both you and Morty exchange confused looks. "What is it Rick?" You say looking back at the room and then at him. "I finally finished it a-and I want you to try it" he brings out a medium sized hair bow that had little plate in the middle with a picture of the milky way. The bow was cosmic color it self. It felt a lot heavier then it looked not that much but a noticeable difference. On the sides it had what looked to be buttons of different designs that seem to camouflage with the bow. You press one and a writing pen pulls out. You see softly and put it back, you press the other buttons and what pops out are expensive looking pencils. They look like they could be used for like lasers or something. You then notice one missing. "Thank you Rick it's beautiful it really is but where is the last pen(cil?)" Rick's smile falters slightly "I-I'm not done *burp* w-with it" the reason why rick called you was because he heard you say 'daddy' and not the rest for some reason and thought you and Morty were doing it which he hated the idea. You follow Rick into the garage and he goes back to his desk, "do you want me to go back with Morty?" Rick looked up and said "n-no come here and help me" "o-okay" you go to your chair and sit in front of him again "so...what do I do bug guy?" You say in a chipper voice. "Ugh just pass me the screw driver, then we can go on an adventure to go get ice cream, see a movie or something" you pass him the screw driver with a smile. He finishes and puts it down "here, put i-It in" you put it in the bow which made it glow a little bit. "Hehe" you put it in your hair and smile. "Thank you~" you kiss is cheek and regret it immediately "o-oh my g-gosh I didn't mean to" rick smiles smugly and kisses you deeply. You blush brightly and kiss back trying to hold back your smile. Of course from them on both of you went into a relationship getting comfortable, cuddling and of course calming down Rick's lust from time to time your relationship was stable, that is until 1 year later. You began to get isolated, staying in one place all day always thinking about what mistakes you've done and how you could fix them but not fixing them at all. It only got you stressed, and really really depressed. It angered you that you where being the cause of this break fall. When everyone was gone without the occasional Morty offering you to go with them, you still stay in your small spot and cry your heart out of course you sobbed apologise. You managed to keep your hygiene in touch with out leaving that much. Everyday you stayed by your self the bow only seemed to glow brightly. Your hair started to grow longer over time, very long yet it looked beautiful, and the longer it got it only reminded you of how long you've been in that stupid spot. For once you stand up and walk to the garage, your hair almost reached the floor! To the point you almost fell...you where bare foot and could hear the soft taps your feet would make. You open the door only to see that no one was in there but the ship still was. You go to the window and look out only to see it was the middle of the night possibly around 2:00. You look down sigh. You hesitantly made your way to rucks room. As you stood in front of the door you only though to your self. "Come on (y/n) he still loves your right? Yea! Then he would let me in...I hope.." you pep talk to your self. You slowly open the door and look in. It smelled of alcohol and the place was very messy. He was sprawled all over the bed he had. You quietly made your way in and made sure he didn't move. You got into the bed as slowly as possible only causing Rick to grumble cuss words. It seemed as if he knew it was you and fixed him self up. He cuddle you and nuzzled into your chest. Since you haven't really touched or talked to him in general for a while it seemed as if you knew what to do but then you didn't at the same time. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck and gently hugged him. You slowly fell asleep in that position. You didn't notice that the bow began to glow at its brightest.