''Nope,'' he answered popping the p.  

''It means, everlasting...you know...eternal,'' I answered.  

He registered that for a minute before saying, ''Hey, we're everlasting and eternal''.  

I laughed and ruffled his hair as I said, ''That we are''.

After that, I got up and went to retrieve our 'luggage' from the car, but I will be throwing it in the bin since it has no further use. I also called a person to organize our school stuff. He is gonna drop off the paper work in an hour’s time, so until then...I can relax.  

When the clock ticked 8 o'clock, I grudgingly got up from my seat and switched off the TV. I stretched and called Aaron. It did take him long to come down, he was in his new bedroom which he was in love with because I added some of the video games that boys like him would like.  

''Why did you call me?'' Aaron questioned when he was down by my side.  

''For fun,'' I joked.  

He rolled his eyes and turned to leave again but I caught his wrist. ''Ok sorry. Did you call me Evelyn?'' he asked faking the politeness, but I let it pass.  

I grinned and motioned him to sit down while I stood up. ''One word...school,'' I said.  

Aaron moaned and said ''School, seriously? Why do I have to go to school?''  

''To blend in, plus you are still young...you need to be...'educated'. Or so I've heard. Anyway, you will be a freshman...while I am a junior''.  

"Urg...a freshman? But I'm not fourte-"  

"I know you're not fourteen Aaron, but you're gonna be a freshman anyway".  

''Why?'' He demanded.  

''Because...like I said you need to be 'educated', plus I want to keep you in my sight 24/7. And...in order for me to blend in too, I will be a junior. That way we can go to the same school,” I said in an obvious tone.  

Aaron moaned and said, ''Fine, but when do we start school?''  

''Today,” I smirked.  

''What?!'' He screamed in shock.  

''I said, you are going to be going to school today,'' I repeated slowly, playing with him.  

''But we just got here...''.  

''So?''  

''So...can't we wait another day?''  

I shook my head and said ''Nope,'' extending the o.  

''But why?'' He whined.  

''Oh grow up Aaron, metaphorically speaking since you are now immortal,'' I sighed dramatically.  

He grunted and mumbled, ''Fine, but when do we leave the house?''  

''Um...we will leave the house at 8:45,'' I answered as I glanced at the clock.  

''Ok, but don't you need some kind of paperwork first? What if the person doesn't come in time?'' He questioned smugly, damn he is soo eager not to go to school isn't he?  

I laughed at his attempt and counted my fingers as I said, ''Three, two, one...''. Then on cue, the doorbell rang. I heard Aaron curse under his breath and that's when I asked innocently, ''You were saying?''  

He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, and went upstairs.

I sighed and answered the door. ''Hello, can I help you?'' I asked politely at the man that was standing in front of me.