Chapter 1

Everyone stood in the garden. By the pool. They all had wine glasses in their hands, with some grape wine, except for Toni she had some grape juice.

"It's a lovely evening." Keisha said laying her head onto Ricky's shoulder. As she smiled at the sunset.

Toni looked over at Kenny and they made a little eye contact before Tanya pecked Kenny's cheek. Making Toni look down.

"How is the baby?" Aliyah cooed.

"She's becoming so much more heavier each day. It's like every time I get out of bed each morning she's heavier then the day before." Toni and Aliyah chuckled.

"Well I gave birth to one. And he was not so heavy and big." Aliyah said causing Toni to frown.

"I said something wrong?"

"Not at all." Toni said barely above a whisper.

Ryan and Richard walked up to the two. Richard had Aden by his side. Which was him and Aliyah's 4 year old son. He looked just like his dad all their kids looked exactly like their father.

"I haven't seen any grandchild here that looked like their mommy." Toni smiled at the two men.

"That's because the Montez blood is strong." The two chuckled.

Toni gave a light laugh. "She's gonna look like her daddy too." Aliyah cooed rubbing Toni's tummy.

"Yes. But I prefer her look like her beautiful mommy." Ryan smiled at Toni pulling her into a hug. "How is my little girl in there?" He spoke to Toni's tummy.

"Is she a kicker yet?"

"No." Ryan sighed.

"What?" Aliyah and Richard gasped in unison. "Aden kicked at this particular time. Especially when he heard his fathers voice." Aliyah smiled at Richard.

"That was memories. It still is."

"Well I talk to her every night she doesn't do anything at all."

"She does kick sometimes. At night, when am around-" Toni stopped talking.

As Kenny and Tanya walked up to the four of them. They all smile at each other, Kenny dapped the two men, and hugged the two women.

"How are you Toni?" He asked. Toni smiled.

"Am well. Thanks for asking."

"And how is this princess?" Kenny rubbed Toni's belly.

Toni placed her hand over her belly as Kenny removed his smiling up at the men. Ryan noticed a slight frown on Toni's face.

"What's wrong Toni?"

"Nothing." Toni shook her head. "She actually just. Kicked." Toni looked up at Ryan.

He looked a bit confused and so did everyone else.

"She can feel that loving uncle by her side." Aliyah said trying to avoid the awkwardness.

***********
Everyone sat at the dinning table having dinner. Toni felt a slight contraction on the side of her belly.

"Ouch!" She shouted.

"What's wrong Tone?" Kenny questioned in all alert.

"She's my wife and I'll ask the questions around here." Ryan warned.

"Ryan. He was just asking." Mama Grace said sternly.

"Oh please this is probably just one of her tricks." Laura rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Laura!" Aliyah shouted over the table.

"Don't you start with me, we all know damn well I can bring out your little secret right now at this damn table."

"You wouldn't dare too."

"Oh but I will. Everyone's wondering why Aliyah and the gardener spend so much time together, because their having and affair-"

"That's not true! I love my husband!" Aliyah shouted.

"Oh really-"

"Oh my god!" Toni felt another contraction.

"I know all to well that you and mr gardener are in love-"

"Shut up!" Kenny yelled. "This woman needs help and you guys are over here acting like..." He looked over at mama Grace. "Excuse my language." He looked at Toni.

"I'll take you too the hospital-"

"We'll come with yall." Tanya stood removing her napkin. "Come on Kenny." Tanya instructed.