Readers Note:Question for you

Hello everyone, I have a few things to say

1.I published a new book! It's a Grey x Reader book,check it out if you want. I worked on the first chapter for so long,don't k ow when I'm gonna be done the second one. Hopefully soon!

2.I was thinking of doing a time skip in the book to maybe after they figure out all the stuff. I don't I'm kinda on a writer's block. And I've been a bit busy,I've been working on drawings and I just had a huge la project and I've been getting quite a bit of homework lately. So yeah.

3.Can you guys get this to 1k? I would be so happy! We're almost there! I can't believe how many people have read this as it is! Thank you guys so much!

4.I'm thinking of doing a bunch of fanfics after I finish this one. But I want to know what you want to see first. Here's what I've been thinking of doing:

-Nalu

-Guvia

-Natsu x reader

-Fairy Tail fanfic Lucy POV

-Possibly a meliodus x reader ( sorry if I spelt his name wrong)

And that's it I think. Just comment on the one you would like to see first. Any who,I hope I can update this book soon. And if you haven't already follow me! I would love it,maybe I'll follow you back*wink wink* but yeah. See you guys! Love ya!

Till the next chapter!

P.s check the picture out and tell me what you think. It's pretty funny!