Chapter 2: First in Forever

After I stopped crying,I went with Yukki to the town called forever. I wondered why it was called that. Oh well,that's not important to me right now. We went on a couple of quests together. She was at level 30 already, I needed to catch up. I was level 25,it won't take me long. I needed some new gear after our last quest, Yukki helped me pay for some of it. "Can I consider you as my friend?" I asked her. She started blushing,I wasn't sure why. "Yeah of course!" I sent her a friend request. She accepted it,and we kept going.

~~~

It was finally night time,Yukki found an inn that we both stayed in. We had separate rooms,but I wanted to talk with her more. She was like my older sister 'come on fn'...that was the last thing she said to me. I need to clear the game no madder what. I fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up and checked out of my room. I waited in the lobby for Yukki,i was siting in a comfy chair. She came out 20 minutes after me with a sad look on her face. She came over to me,I stood up "What's wrong?" She looked towards the door "lets-lets go for a walk,okay?" I was confused,but I went anyway.

We were walking around town for a while in silence "So...I might be able to join a guild..." Oh my god,this was amazing. "Yukki! That's awesome!" She stopped and looked at the ground "Your not mad?" I walked over to her and gave her a hug "I'm not mad,I'm really happy for you" I really wasn't, I was going to start looking into finding a guild soon to.

We were walking towards a small shop were Yuikki would meet her new guild members. I looked at her and smiled "Good luck, message me when you go on your first quest with them,okay?" She nodded and walked up the stairs to he door and turned around "by,see you soon" she then walked inside.

~~~

I was walking back to the town of beginnings,I heard somewhere that there was a meeting for who ever had any information about the first boss. I had to go,I new where it was. Yukki and I found it while hunting the other day. This was my chance to find some friends, or maybe even a guild.

I went and bought a dark red cloke. I didn't want anyone to see me just yet,I needed to stay calm. I couldn't freak out about everything again. "Stay calm,your fine. You'll be out of here soon enough" I said to myself.

~~~

It was finally for the meeting,I was sitting alone. I noticed some boy sitting alone to. He had short black hair,and a blue T-shirt on. He was kinda cute...Wait what am I saying?! I don't even know him!

"Can I have your attention please?" The man standing up
front said "thank you,first off thank you all for coming. Any information that you can give us is very useful. My name is Deable,me and some friends of mine found the boss room west from here two days ago" I thought 'I'm not the only one?' "Now for this to work you'll need to make a party with some people here."

I just sat there wondering what I would do, then I heard a voice "um...do you want to team up?" I looked out of the corner of my eye,it was that guy with the black hair. I wasn't sure if I should go with him,but he didn't seem dangerous,so I nodded and said yes. He sent me a party request and I accepted it.

Deable went on with the meeting "everyone have a party? Okay good!" He went on talking about how this will work, we are labeled by the alphabet. We are F,all we have to do is heal most of the players, and figure out it's attack patterns. A B and C will be fighting the actual boss. Well see how this all gose tomorrow.

~~~

I was sitting at a fountain eating a bun I got. It wasn't the best tasting, but I had to eat something. The boy I was in a party with came over "Alright if I sit with you?" He asked,I nodded and he sat close to me. A little to close so I moved over a bit. He was eating the same thing as me,but he got this bottle out and put something on the bun. I looked at him confused "what? You want some? You can if you want." I poked the top of the bottle and then ran my finger on the bun "cream?" I said surprised.

"Yeah,you can get it from the hunting quest in the town forever from the mage" I tasted the bun,it was amazing! I ate the hole thing in three seconds. "Well you seem to like it" he said. I started to get up and go when he said " Hey um...meet me back here so we can get going to the fight sooner,okay?" I nodded and walked off.

I went to the inn I was staying in and went to my room. I layed in my bed thinking 'I wonder why he wanted me to come so early' I could feel myself blushing, I sat up and smaked my cheeks "stop it! You don't even know him!" I layed back down to go to sleep. "I hope I don't die tomorrow".

And that's the end of this chapter. I'm trying to make them longer,do you guys want them longer or shorter? Please tell me,I read every comment. Till the next chapter.