One

"I can't wait until I get home"
Phil said to himself while he vigorously sprinted to his flat. "If Dan is home I can surprise tackle him" Phil thought he was clever. When Phil was in front of the flat, he was already struggling to find his keys. But when he found them he started juggling them around. This reminded him about Dan's video called 'butterfingers'. Phil finally stopped juggling the keys and properly opens the door with the keys. When he was inside He quickly closed door behind him and started running up the stairs.
"One more door and I'll finally be home." Phil smiled when he thought about this. When he finally was up the stairs he stumbled over a little. He turned the door knob just to make sure Dan was home. Surprisingly the door was opened. Phil peeked in.
"Dan?! Are you home" the black haired boy shouted. No answer.
"Dan?!" The boy shouted once more. He started feeling worried. Until,he heard moaning from upstairs. Phil was full of curiosity, but yet a little bit turned on. The boy ran and barged into Dan's room. The room smelled like pure sex. His eyes darted left to right. Then he saw something that Phil wish he didn't see.
-----
Phil's jaw dropped when he saw his "so-called friend" Peej thrusting into Dan very harshly. Dan was covered in sweat. He was handcuffed. A single tear ran down his cheek
"P-Phil...phil...phil...more" he whispers hoarsely. Phil was confused at first, but that soon turned into rage. Phil ran to the bed and pushed Peej off of Dan. And he started punching Peej with all his might. Phil never had this much power in him, until now.

Dan's P.O.V

Where am I? Where's Phil? Why does it feel so hot?
I was discovering colors everywhere. My face was burning up, I had a huge headache and my heartbeat is faster than average.
What the hell is going on? Phil? I need you. PHIL!!
I can feel my mouth moving but I don't know what I'm saying. Why are there purple spots everywhere. I heard a faint shout coming from my right. Then I heard Phil's voice.
"What....fuck...on...you!"
Was that Phil? I started shouting. I hear more screaming
"Fuck.....you!"
I can feel tears forming in my eyes.
Phil...no
I suddenly dozed off,crying.