Chapter 5: Pictures

*Laurance's POV*

     We turned to see who had gasped. Nicole, the last person I had expected, stood there gaping. Suddenly she started grinning, "OMG MY OTP!!!!" She ran off in the direction Dante and the others had gone.

     "Were dead," Garroth groaned. I nodded. It had been worth it. I grabbed his hand and pulled him deeper into the trees. I pointed up a tall one and we started to climb.

     I heard voices coming, "Nicole there not here see. Anyways they both like Aphmau not each other!"

     "But Dante you have to believe me. They were just here. Laurance was holding Garroth up to that tree and they were making out!" Nicole voice answered. I was sweating a storm. If they found us we wouldn't hear the end of it. I felt Garroth poke me and he started heading away from the voices, going quietly branch to branch.

     I followed and once we were out of hearing range of Dante and the rest, we climbed down, "Let's head toward them and act like nothing happened." Garroth whispered. I nodded. We started walking and we made idle conversation. My heart was racing and I started to studder as we talked.

    "Laurance you need to stop shuttering and your blushing too!" Garroth voice sounded panicked. I nodded and spoke more softly and slowly.

     "There they are!" I heard Nicole shout out. I looked away from Garroth and there was the group running toward us.

     "Hey guys. We were just heading back to see you! I thought you were heading on!"I said.

     "Garroth, Laurance why is Nicole saying you two made out!?" Xylo stepped forward and one, solitary fang showed from her bottom lip.

    Both Garroth and I turned out heads to Nicole and I raised an eyebrow, "Beats me," Garroth said in his undertone, "I mean we were just talking about what happened in the hospital!" I nodded and blushed.

    "Then why is Laurance's face red as a cherry!?" Nicole jabbed her finger at me and I stepped back.

     "Woah, Nicole, I want to keep both of my eyes! Also to answer your question, what happened in the hospital was kind of embarrassing!z' I crossed my arms and made myself looked annoyed and offended.

     Nicole smirked and dug in her purse, "Then explain this!" She whipped out her phone and I gasped. Nicole had taken pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Aphmau's POV*

     I sat on the couch texting Zane. 

Aphmau: zane did nicole text u that picture?

Zane: No... text it to me.

Aphmau:

Zane: O

Zane: O. M. I. Is that seriously Garroth!?!... I have to show this to Vylad!

*Zane Added Vylad To Chat*

Zane: Vylad!!!

Vylad: Oh hey Zane... and Aphmau wassup.... wait is that photo 4 real!!!???

Aphmau: Yes!! Nicole took it about 20 min ago!!

Vylad: OMI Garroth is HOMO!!!???

Zane: No I think hes just bi

Aphmau: Cool!

I looked up from my phone at a tiny gasp from behind me. Kawaii~Chan stood there and was stairing at my phone.

   "Scroll up Aphmau~Senpai!" She squealed. I did a similar fangirl scream this was my 

OTP. One and showed her the photo, "Oh My Irene! KATELYN~SAMA!!! GET DOWN HERE!!!"

   Katelyn came running and I shoved the phone at her. She grabbed it and her eyes went wide.

*3rd Person POV*

     All around the neighborhood the picture was sent. LauranceXGarroth was a ship with open sails!

*Sorry for the really short chapter my parents are really mean sometimes! Word Count: 560*