1.3

Please vote and comment~

Yoongi's POV

"Jimin, what the fuck are you doing?" I looked at Jimin who was leaning on the wall, "It's obvious you just heard what we said... You can't act."

"W-what do you mean?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes, "You know exactly what I mean. Anyway, so you found out about Binsoo... Yes, she's my ex and yes she's the one who turned me gay."

"Can you tell me how?" Jimin asked.

"Later, back at home." I said then walked off with Jimin following me.

~

After work, we went to the mansion. I call it a mansion and Jimin calls it a house.

We sat on the floor, watching TV.

"Hyung." Jimin spoke up while laying on my shoulder. He was in his comfortable clothes now and not wearing his glasses or having his hair styled.

"What is it, babe?" I looked at him.

"You said that you'd tell me about you and Binsoo when we got home. We've been home for two hours..." Jimin said.

"Alright... I'll tell you tomorrow." I tried to push it off.

So then came the next day. "Yoongi, where are you going?"

"Work." I bluntly said, meaning my job at the bar.

"Work...? You still work at the bar??" Jimin said, surprised.

I nodded, "Yeah. See you later unless you wanna get drunk at the bar since you have no work today."

Jimin shook his head, "No... Also, when you get back, tell me about you and Binsoo, no pushing it off this time!"

I waved my hand, "Alright, alright."

~

Later that night when I got off my shift. I decided to go to my apartment. When I went there, it looked cleaner.

"Uh... Hello?" I asked out loud because someone must have been there since the door wasn't locked.

A woman in a maid dress came out, "Hello Mr. Min." She bowed.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm a house maid. Mr. Park hired me to clean this place up and repair it. Well I just clean, there's someone else to repair it." She explained.

I blinked, "Wait... So I'm going to come back here once it's finished?"

She nodded, "I suppose so."

"Alright... Thanks for telling me." I said then left.

When I got to the mansion, I walked into the family room which is different then the living room and Jimin was sitting on the couch in there.

"Jimin." I spoke up.

"Hyung! You're back." He smiled brightly.

Jimin was in a suit and glasses, with his hair styled, even though he didn't have work today.

"Why are you dressed like that...? I thought you didn't have work."

"I didn't. But Binsoo came over... Hyung, I already heard about you two... I heard from Binsoo." Jimin looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that." I ordered, "I'm fine..."

"Binsoo did a terrible thing to you. She said she felt really guilty." Jimin said with a small smile.

"I know. I know she's really nice." I spaced off, "But Jimin... No one beats you."

Jimin smiled, "So you like me more than Binsoo?"

I nodded, "Of course I do."

To explain what happened to Binsoo and I...

Well, she cheated on me.

I had liked her first and had asked her out.

We dated for almost two years... I thought everything was going well.

Then I had walked in on her kissing another dude.

Apparently the guy didn't know she had a boyfriend.

Binsoo tried and tried to apologize to me, that it was actually the guy who made a move on her. That she had forgot about me for a second.

I snapped at her, asking if all girls were like that. I guess I lost all trust in girls and started to like boys after that. And when it was time for Binsoo to leave, we broke up officially and I told her to forget we ever dated.

Jimin's POV

I felt really bad for Yoongi. Binsoo explained to me that Yoongi really liked her.

I have to do my best to show Yoongi that I'm loyal to him but I don't even know how.

I laid in bed, Yoongi was out in the kitchen. I had no idea what he was doing. I feel like Yoongi got more depressed ever since he started to think about his past.

"Park Fucking Jimin, fuck me." Yoongi opened my room's door and slurred.

"Shit. Hyung, are you drunk?" I asked.

He nodded, "Now come on and fuck me."

Yoongi went over to me and crawled across the bed until he reached me.

When he did, he placed a hand on my cheek and our lips connected to each other's like a puzzle.

Our lips massaged each other's lips until Yoongi put his tongue inside my mouth.

"H-Hyung." I moaned which made him pin me to the bed.

"Stop teasing me little boy." He said as he started to leave love bites on my neck.

I grabbed on to the sheets, trying not to moan again, "A-alright... Daddy." I said to make him happy aka tease him.

"Boy, I told you not to tease me." He slid his hands under my shirt but that's where I stopped him.

"Yoongi hyung, your drunk. I'll do it when you're sober." I told him, pulling his hands out of my shirt.

He pouted, "Whatever." Right then, he rolled over and fell asleep.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~