A Match For Nandani

Start from the beginning

Nandani: Haan...Woh...medical college mein mere saath hi thi....aap usse nahi jaante Amms. Ab woh Delhi mein rehti hai.

Then she showed the idol of Aaiyappa to all.

Raj: Beta....humari kal ki tickets ho gayi hain....our flight is at 11:30 am

Nandani: Ok then....I will go n pack my things.

As soon as she left Amms told Raj n Nyo....Beta abhi Trilok k baare mein kisiko kuch mat batana. Mein pehle Nandani ki raai lena chahti hun.

After sometime they all retire to their respective rooms.

Nyo: Raj....do u think....Trilok is a perfect guy for Nandani?

Raj: He seems to b a nice person....but I personally feel that Nandani could get a better match.

Nyo: Hai na.....even u think so....U know na I have always seen Nandani as my would b daughter-in-law. I wanted to tell this to Manik also....but u stopped me....now see Amms have come up with this match.

Raj: Nyo.....I know...even I want the same....but we can't force our decisions on our kids. I know Manik would never say no to us but then it is his life n I think he has all the right to take such a major decision of his life.

Nyo: But now what we will do.....Amms has asked us to help her....and u also said yes to her.

Raj: Maa ko na bhi toh nahi bol sakta tha....and then she has just put forward her choice.....rishta toh pakka nahi kar diya na.....so just relax....and waise bhi....this is about Nandani's life so even she has full right to choose her life partner. I would b happy with whatever decision she takes.

Nyo: I just pray to God....Nandani says no to this Pandit.

Least they knew that God has already heard their prayers. The match has already been made by the almighty n nobody has the power to go against it. Manan r meant to b together.

Here Nandani was recalling all her moments spent with Manik. She kept on blushing n thinking about the passionate kisses that they have shared.

 She kept on blushing n thinking about the passionate kisses that they have shared

She touched her lips as she still felt the warmth of his soft lips on hers. She was totally red like a tomato. Her phone ring brought her back from her fantasy land. She looked at the screen and a deep blush spread from her head to her neck. She slid the green icon.

Nandani: Manik...(She took his name like a prayer)

Manik: Haaiii....Itne pyaar se mera naam logi toh mere liye ye raat kaatna mushkil ho jaayegi. Waise bhi I m already missing u sooooo much. (He kissed her stoll)

Nandani: I will b there soon. It's a matter of only few hours.

Manik: Few hours....he literally shouted....like seriously....it's almost 15 hours Nandani....Yahan mere liye ek ek minute kaatna mushkil ho raha hai n u r saying only few hours.....u know....it's so difficult to stay away from u... I just want to hug u right now...he released some breath n softly spoke....I love u Nandani....I just can't stay away from u.

Nandani: Manik....even I m missing u a lot. But this desperation won't help us....it will make us more restless....so for now just think of the beautiful moments that we have spent together n they will keep us sane till the time we meet again.

Manik: As u say sweetheart....for now your memories...n yes....ur stoll will keep me sane.

Nandani: Stoll!!! (She remembered how he came to the hospital n took away her stoll) Manik....I just forgot to ask u....why did u take my stoll?

Manik: Coz it has ur fragrance....ur touch....he kissed the stoll...which makes me feel ur presence around me.

Nandani: Manik....u r crazy.

Manik: Only for u my love 😘😘😘

Both had some sweet talks for sometime n then wishing each other good night for the nth number of time drifted into their manan land.

Thank u all for the lovely response that u have showered on me. This is my first ff and the love my lovely readers r give me in the form of appreciation is tremendous. I thank u from the bottom of my heart.

Any resemblance is purely coincidental.