Chapter 8

I look all around us and see nothing but fields. She said the castle was this way, but why hasn't it come into view? I watch as the sky darkens, and I hear Link yawn. 

   "How much longer do we have to walk?" He groans. 

   "Until we find it." I fly up into the sky and try to focus on the land in front of us. Far in the distance, I slightly spot a tower. I sigh with relief and fly back down to Link. 

   "I see a tower ahead, we have to walk a bit further up but once we get there, I'll look for a place we can crash." Link nods and starts to walk a little faster. 

   As we got closer, I noticed a small town in front of the castle. Link saw it too and ran towards it. We passed a moat with a long drawbridge and made our way inside. Dogs were running throughout the new found town, and link chased them, attempting to pet every one.

   "Look Navi! The great Deku tree told us about these, but we've never seen them. They're sooo cute!" I watched as Link played with the dogs and smiled. It's good that he's able to have fun after having a heavy burden put onto his shoulders. The poor kid has to save Hyrule, it's not a sin to let him play with a few puppies here and there.

   I examined the area and saw a temple at the corner of the town. It looked....familiar. I flew towards it and noticed a triforce on the front. It was The temple the Great Deku Tree told me so much about. The temple of time.

   "Hey Link, come here!" I said and i flew towards the temple,  link following close behind. "This is the temple of time." I said, circling around the the door. "The triforce resides deep within here."

   Link's eyes widened in excitement and he ran through the large doors. I flew in behind him and the first thing I saw was a black ledge with stairs behind it. 

   "What's that?" Asked Link, pointing to the black ledge.

   "That's where the stones go." I proclaim, flying closer to it. The Deku Tree told us that  it was the keyhole to the entrance of the triforce, and the three stones that must be placed on top were the keys. Now that I think about, the Deku Tree told me everything I know. Now, he's gone. I look at Link and smile. Now, it's my turn to teach. 

     "Cool!" said Link. "And we have one of the stones, right?." I nod and links from grows wide. "That means I just need two more." I slightly smile and land on the ledge. "First, we must meet the princess." I exclaim and he sighs. "Oh yea, I forgot."
"You did not." I giggle. "I bet your excited to meet a princess. Link jumps up on the ledge and lies down. "Honestly, I'm kinda scared." Of course he would be, he's only ten. He has to take in a lot. "Hey navi?" He asks,  slightly yawning. "Yes?" I say, landing on his head. "Can we sleep here?"

     "Sure! Just make sure your not the stones, or you'll open the door." Link laughs and rolls into comfort. I fly inside his hat.

     "It'd be cool if I was." He said yawning more now.

     "Goodnight." I hear his breathing slow, and I decide sleeping would be good right now. For the both of us.

       "Goodnight."