Chapter 5 (Miku) Ending Signs

Magsimula sa umpisa

"She is rising! She! DEATH HERSELF! BL----" Gumi collapsed onto the ground.

"Gumi!" I ran to help her. She didn't seem to be breathing. I checked her pulse.

Oh gods no. She was dead.

She won't be the only one.

I turned and checked if anyone was here.

"Hello?" I called out.

No one answered.

I turned my attention back to Gumi.

She can't be dead. Definitely. The tips of her hair were turning back to green.

I quickly called the hospital. This couldn't be a trick.

I sat beside Gumi waiting for the ambulance.

Rin found me and asked what I was doing. I motioned to Gumi's body.

"She's dead."

Rin gave a weak laugh.

"Nice try. She is not dead."

"Then check for yourself."

Rin checked is she was breathing but she must have ended but with the same conclusion as me.

She knelt on the ground silently crying.

"Hey. We can't just jump to conclusions right? I called the paramedics."

"You are right." Rin wiped her tears. "I'm going to call the principal."

Rin ran off sobbing.

<<Time Skip>>

She is dead. Gumi is dead. Rin was crying all the way home. As for me, I had mixed feelings.

Gumi's death was the start of something. Something evil rising. I didn't know what to think anymore.

A few days went day involving the deaths of other students. People close to me. Dell, SeeU,and Leon. Even Miss Miriam. We appeared to me. All delivered the same message.

They won't be the only one.

That stupid voice again. Anger boiled in my veins.

"SHOW YOURSELF! KILLING MY FRIENDS HUH? I WILL KILL YOU!"

Of course, there was no answer. That person was the cause for all this. But most of all, the Kagamines seem to be the most affected. Both Rin and Len's best friends are dead.

The sleepover is still ongoing though, I packed my bags and left the house to Rin's.

<<Time Skip>>

"Miku!" Rin hugged me. "Follow me!" She dragged me up the stairs to her house and into her extremely room. She threw my bag into the corner of the room.

"There is a major disaster! Len invited Piko over for a sleepover too! But I have just the idea!"

She rolled out a piece of huge paper. The size of half her room. And her room is pretty big. Did I mention that it was orange? The colour and fruit. Like everywhere. She even had a mini orange fridge full of oranges.

"Miku! Are you paying attention?" Rin shouted in my ear.

"Ye--"

Rin cut me off. "So! We should take this opportunity upon us to make the worst sleepover they ever had. Then again, it will be the first for Len." Rin laughed evil.

"Does Len know I'm here?"

"Nope It's a secret!"

After a while of discussing the plan, the doorbell rang.