Mark Rhodes leaves Michelle

Mark Rhodes pov. I can't cope with things between me and my beautiful gorgeous girlfriend Michelle. Because we got a day job in the day. Then she always goes out with mates in the evening every night. And we hardly spend time together. But I love her very much. But I am breaking up with her. Because I just can't cope anymore. We've been together for 12 years. Since the day after pop idol final. We used to spend more time together. Now she's different as we spend less time together. And she doesn't believe me because her friends are horrible to me, as they always say horrible stuff about me. Michelle always says I am lying. But I am telling her the truth. But she won't ever believe me. So i packed her things. And walked to the office where she works. Hey baby said Michelle. Hey Michelle it is over, I sorry but we spend less time together now days because every night after work l you always go out with friends, and not spending time with me, and I have been telling you the truth about your friends about how they treated me but you don't Beleve me and I am really upset and hurt and I feel abandoned so I'm done i said. As I left her belongings on her desk. No Mark I am so sorry, don't break up with me I love you said Michelle. As she cries. I'm sorry Michelle I love you too, but I just not cope anymore, I said. As I walked to the door. And I blow her a kiss. Then I walked out of the room. And I cried. Because I really still deeply madly in love with her. But it's my choice.