Michelle get everything ready for Mark

Michelle pov I am getting everything romantic for Mark. I can't wait to see him. So we can fall in love with each other again. I have decorated outside the timeshare with fairy lights, and I have hang up some lights in the living room and bedroom too. Then I light up candles in the bedroom dining room and living room. I have put Rose petals on the bed. And I have put Rose in the living room in the dining room and bathroom then I made garlic dou balls and garlic butter for starter garlic bread and pizza for main and chocolate cake with chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream for desert. Then I went to get ready. I'm wearing a purple dress with silver sparkle all over it. Then I did my make up. I put purple eyeshadow on black eyeliner black mascara pink lipstick pink blusher and brown bronzer. And I put silver sparkly necklace on 2 matching bracelet on and sparkly hoopie earrings. Purple sequins Cardigan. And silver high heels. And Mark is on his way to the lakes district now. Mikey is dropping him off. Mark pov. I can't wait to see Michelle, I have missed her so much, all day since I dumped her this morning, we'll get back together imeaditly right away. We'll make love, all night long. And we finally share a bed again. The last time we share a bed was 2 months when she was very poorly with a flue. I don't like sleeping alone. As I get lonely but Michelle did used to go out every night. We are nearly there now. I'm coming Michelle, I said. As I smiled. We nearly there now said Hannah and Mikey. Then 30 minutes later we arrived. And i was shocked to see the timeshare looking beautiful. Lucky you got a girl who got this waiting for you, look at me I am single again, said Mikey. Thanks cheers hopefully one day you'll Get someone who does this for you again i said. I hope so I'm a single man woohoo, as Mikey sing. Haha haha haha haha, that is a lovely song I said. Thank you said said Mikey. As we got out of the car. And we got my luggage out. I wish someone will do this for me said Hannah. As me and mikey laughed. When your older you might sweetheart said Mikey. Then Mikey and Hannah are going see Serena Lilly Faye Mikey's youngest daughter who is 5 tonight. So we hug and kiss.