"Condom." she managed to whisper in a tiny lucid moment.

"Shit." Zayn hissed into the back of her head.

Jenny's heart sank with sudden disappointment. She wanted him so badly that she couldn't imagine not having him right now. "Don't worry," she said, feeling desperate.

"Are you sure?"

Jenny nodded. She'd never been more sure about anything in her life. She needed him. Right now.

"I'll pull out." He whispered into her neck, and with that, he suddenly filled her.

Jenny moaned and gave herself over to him completely. The sun was beating down on them as he pleasured her in every way possible, at the same time. In this position his hands were free to roam and explore her body, and they did. She could already feel it building and she knew it was going to be more intense than it had been last night. Her breathing quickened to a pant and she started saying his name over and over again.

Their bodies were attached to each other in every possible way and they moved together as one. Water sprayed everywhere in the frenzy, causing ripples and waves to beat against the shore of the pool. Faster still they ground together. Until-

Her body stiffened and she held her breath as the contractions moved through her. Wave upon wave of them worked their way up and down her body. And then he moaned loudly. It was animalistic and guttural and when it was all over, Husain wrapped his arms around her.

ZAYN

He'd never experienced such intense ecstasy before. He'd been with many women, several at once even, he'd tried just about every sexual position there was, but it was all nothing compared to this. He'd been so wrapped up in the moment that he hoped he'd pulled out in time.

They stayed there for the longest time with the warm sun beating down on their naked bodies and watching as the water around them finally came to a standstill. Jenny held onto his forearms as he tightened his grip on her. Then she turned around her around and faced him. And automatically kissed her and it felt like the most natural thing in the world to do. He pulled away and looked deeply her in the eyes.

"That was amazing." Zayn kissed her again. This time on her forehead, then her cheek, then her neck and finally her lips again. "You're amazing."

Chapter 22

They walked around the tiny beach that surrounded the water and then stepped behind the waterfall. It was insanely beautiful. There was a largish beach of sand behind it where they sat down. The waterfall created a natural window between them and the world outside, and every now and then, flecks of cool water splashed them. Zayn laid out the blanket and opened the picnic basket. The obligatory Champagne came out and Jenny smiled.

"Do you always travel with a bottle of champagne?" She asked.

Zayn nodded. "I'm a rebel that way. Alcohol is not really openly available here. It's against our culture, but since I'm such a disappointment and I've strayed so far away from that, I might as well indulge in such decadent western things." He smiled at her, but she sensed sadness underneath that statement. She suspected he'd heard what a disappointment he was a lot during his life- probably from his father.

Jenny had only put her underwear back on and couldn't believe how comfortable she felt in it. Like this she couldn't hide a thing from him; not a crease, not a dimple not a bump and certainly not the small roll on her stomach she had when sitting in this position. But this man worshipped her- he worshipped her body and it made her feel like a Goddess.

"So, why an actress?" Zayn poured them two small glasses of champagne and handed one to her. "You just don't seem the type."

"That's what all the directors say too. 'My look isn't current enough' whatever that means, so as a result, I don't get any work." She was blasé about this statement, but it did hurt her. "I was very shy as a child, guess I still am a bit, and pretending to be someone else was always so much easier for me to do. I loved acting in all the school plays and when I graduated high school I joined the small amateur dramatics society in our town. It consisted of me, an eighty year old man who forgot every single one of his line, a few other middle age ladies who only did it as an excuse to get together and socialize and the one gay guy in town who wanted to turn everything into a musical." Jenny laughed, "We were horrific. I mean, truly terrible. But I loved it. When I was playing a role, I felt more confident and alive than I did in real life."

"Why didn't you study drama then?" he asked.

"It's a practical course so you need to be at university to do it, but my parents needed my help on the farm, so I studied the next best thing I could via correspondence." She paused for a moment, thinking about the past was always hard, because they were such an integral part of it all. "You know I lied to my parents about what I was studying. I told them I was studying agricultural sciences when I was actually reading feminist literature secretly in my room."

A smile lit Zayn's face up. "Seems we have more in common than we thought. I lied to my father about what I was studying too. He thought I was doing political science when I was spending my days painting."

"Naughty us." Jenny sipped her champagne.

"So I guess we've both pretended to be people we're not." Zayn's voice and demeanor changed. He sounded solemn and serious now and it took Jenny by surprise. "And all to please other people."

Jenny nodded slowly as she took his astute observation in. He was right. They had both pretended to be people they weren't. Zayn reached over and placed his hand on her leg in a move that caught her off gaurd.

"Can I say something, an observation?" Zayn sounded hesitant.

"Yes." She wasn't sure if she was going to like what he was about to say.

"I don't think being an actress suits you."

"Really?" Jenny wasn't sure whether she was meant to be offended by this statement

"I don't think someone like you should ever pretend to be someone else."

His words rendered her speechless. That was the strangest, but perhaps nicest thing anyone had ever said to her.

"You're too lovely", he leant over and kissed her. "You're perfect. Just the way you are."

Zayn

This was not a situation he'd ever found himself in, he thought as his lips moved over hers. He liked her. He really liked her. But what did that mean? Did they become a real couple? And was he even ready for that kind of commitment? What did having a committed relationship even look like, he'd never been in one so he couldn't say. Whatever this all was, though, he wasn't going to let doubts creep in, he was enjoying it all far too much.

"I've thought of my third birthday wish." Zayn said, placing little kisses on her mouth in-between speaking. "I want to draw you."

"Draw me?"

A part of him completely felt self-conscious telling her this. He had a studio at home where he spent hours painting and drawing, not that he would ever tell anyone that- it didn't really suit the image he liked to project to the world. But it was something he did, and had always done, to sooth him. And since meeting her, he'd had a desire to capture her beauty and put it down on paper.

"Ok." She whispered.

The prince smiled at her. When he drew her she was going to be dressed in the lingerie he'd chosen for her. She would be wearing the most beautiful necklace in the world and she would be spread out in front of him so he could study every tiny part of her. He would make her feel special and beautiful and...loved?

He looked at her and his heart pounded. He'd never been in love before. Was this what it felt like? And if so, how the hell had it happen so quickly?