Chapter 24

*Disclaimer! - Final chapter of Kidnapped by One Direction!* I also edited this chapter! I thought it was kind of confusing for you guys. SORRY!!

Oh and i know i didn't get 5 votes and comments on the last chapter but i wanted to post anyway. DON'T expect this everytime! This was a one time thing!!

Carry on reading.

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

"T?" I asked looking around the room. 

"Hey! You're awake!" She said standing up. "I'm going to get a nurse." 

"No! stay. I want you to stay!" I said my voice getting lower with every word i say.

"I need someone to hug." I said quietly. I really wanted a hug...

"I'll leave that for someone else to do." She said looking at someone at the other side of my bed. 

I looked and saw that there sat One Direction. Evil? Nice? I don't know. Better not take any chances. "No i want to hug you!" I whined at Tina.  "They are the nice ones. The evil ones escaped." 

Damn it. i thought.  "I'll be right back." Tina said. But before i could protest, she was already out the door.

I smiled at the boys. "Hi." said. "Hope you're feeling better." Liam said. "Yes i do. A little hurt still. thank you." I said. They weren't that bad as the evil ones. We kept talking for about 5 min and i already liked them. 

"So do you still want that hug?" Niall asked me. "Sure Oreo." I said. "Wait. did you just call me Oreo?" He asked. "Yup. i wanted to give you all a nickname. So i did." I said.

"OH! What's mine?" Louis asked me. "Umm.....Stripes." I said. "Harry is Curly, Zayn is Zap and Liam is PayneTrain." I said (And no in this story it will not be used for dirty meanings -.-)

"I like mine." Louis said. "Yayyy, So when is my hug coming?" i pouted to Niall. "Now!" He said hugging me. "Owowow to tight Oreo." I said. "Oh sorry." He said letting me go. "It's okay." I said with a smile. 

"I'm back! Who missed me?" Tina asked with her arms raised.

"MEEEE!" I said. "We are so weird but funny." Tina said whipping away a fake tear. "Yes. that is what we are." I said.

"Come on. I checked you out already and we can leave." Tina said. 

"Okay, then i need you boys to leave." I said. "Aww why?" Niall asked. 

I shot him a don't-make-me-mad look and he raised his hands up in defeat. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Now. Out!" I said pointing to the door. They all left the room muttering stuff i couldn't quite hear. After they left I changed. 

When I was done me and Tina left to the waiting room where the boys were waiting. "Let's go." I said. 

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

*At a house*

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"WELCOME TO OUR HOUSE!!" Louis then screamed.

So now i'm living with One Direction? Well this outta be fun...

No, wait. I have a flat. I wont be living with them. Just visiting. Right? That was their idea... I hope...

♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

So this was it i guess. For this book of course :P But i'm going to put up the sequel right now so don't worry about that. :) 

Just to be sure, it's called Looking over you. 

And it will be a little different than this but i'll explain that later in that book. This story will continue for all the questions and fun things that are going to happen. 

Again this story WILL be continuing! 

~Ml, A Good Friend :D